• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:17:52 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

PRE-B7 Dynamic Track Test Mallory Park | DRY | Complete

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 04:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

June 16, 2015, 04:45:35 PM Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:34:32 PM by Napalm Nick
PS: this event will give us a pre-B7 release standard we can compare with post B7 Dynamic update! 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

June 17, 2015, 08:05:36 PM #1 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:09:52 PM by Napalm Nick
Just been out for a Dynamic track inspection and you have laid a lot of rubber down today. Its looking good.  8)

The marbles need sweeping up tho
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

June 17, 2015, 10:28:29 PM #2 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 10:49:34 PM by Napalm Nick
OK I have had some fun ( :P) creating a file for the server that means when you join it - even from being the first one there - it will already have approximately 20 laps of one bikes Soft tyre rubber on the track.

So you can see the Racing Line already and you can build on it should you wish. It resets whenever the last man leaves the server but back to 20 laps of rubber, not totally green.

As already worked out by the community thanks to some great work by Hero's here having this file may/can cause problems - especially to those players with a high ping.

So for feedback please check your PING on entering the server then let us know what it was here IF you get a core or anything  else unexpected. Remember we are not trying to re-create the wheel here just getting some recent data prior to B7 release.

Thanks  ;)

PS: By RACING LINE I mean lines created by me wobbling round the track as fast as I could - not necessarily the best line lol

yan24

Hello, there is one motorcycle of pass for the running(race) of this evening?

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Please note there will be LIMITED TYRE SETS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Napalm Nick

Had a torrential rain downpour at Mallory earlier but a drying line was forming quite nicely in the evening sun:

click for bigger

Napalm Nick

For clarity the testing and race tonight is on GPBOC 2 at Mallory Park  ;)

matty0l215

Only 1 core for me, during practice when resting from the gravel trap into someones path, otherwise very stable for me

Sorry i'm not/wasn't around for the race, To many people on such a small track...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Firstly I must apologise to JJ for clipping his back end and causing him to crash. Really sorry about that JJ, I didn't have any practice and joined just as the race was about to start so I wasn't in the groove, so to speak. I should've stayed away.  :-\ :-[ :(

I ended up bailing out because I was more a danger to everyone else due to rushing in at last minute without any practice on an unfamiliar bike too, so....  :-\

Hope you guys had a great time.... the track groove looked great Nick!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 18, 2015, 07:44:40 PM
Only 1 core for me, during practice when resting from the gravel trap into someones path, otherwise very stable for me

Sorry i'm not/wasn't around for the race, To many people on such a small track...

I presume you are joking Matty?? LOL  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 18, 2015, 07:58:06 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 18, 2015, 07:44:40 PM

I presume you are joking Matty?? LOL  ;D

Hawk.

Well that  :-[ (Okay yes, maybe rage quit :P )

And the facts that neither me or JJ couldn't reset to track after a crash on the 2nd corner...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

OK pretty sweet race please put all your comments here - loads of people left before the end - I need to know why. If it was rage or core it doesn't matter please let me know. We try to make a comparison here Pre and Post B7

I think for all during the whole half hour practice and 20 minute qualify only 1 person has core.

It went a bit awry at the first start because of people failing to get on track in time then after restarts it always induces problems.

All in all not anywhere near as bad as I feared!  ;D thanks to those already posted above. We must re-run it after B7  ;D