• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:56:50 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

PRE-B7 Dynamic Track Test Mallory Park | DRY | Complete

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 04:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Guys n Gals:

there will be a race this Sunday at the usual time. What it comprises of depends very much on this test today and also on some answers from the big man at the top.  :o

So I will let you know as soon as absolutely possible but you can plan to race at 21:00 CET. More details soon.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 18, 2015, 08:50:58 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 18, 2015, 08:47:09 PM
I will say that the daytona seems to handle a lot better when there is rubber down, it is a much nice bike to ride.

2 seconds off fastest lap in qualiy on "inferier" machinery ::)

Yes Mate we all did good qually times there better than our practicing before maybe the rubber helped?

It helps loads, actually makes the bike competetive and with someone who knows how to ride ;) , it might actually win a race.

On a larger track the difference might not be as noticable (a lotta laps got ridden around mallory today) but it would deffenitly help.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

Hawk

Really very nice pic Blackheart!  8) 8)

That must be on highest graphic settings? Yes? Very nice mate!  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Yeh man! Love it just saved it off to add to my desktop slideshow theme.

Two of us in the groove too!  ;D

out of interest, did you do any post-editing of this shot ?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 19, 2015, 02:36:58 AM
Really very nice pic Blackheart!  8) 8)

That must be on highest graphic settings? Yes? Very nice mate!  ;D

Hawk.

Yep, I use all the settings to maximum level :)

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 19, 2015, 08:48:54 AM
Yeh man! Love it just saved it off to add to my desktop slideshow theme.

Two of us in the groove too!  ;D

out of interest, did you do any post-editing of this shot ?

Here there is really very little editing, just put a blur (where there are trees), raising the saturation, because the colors in gp bikes are a bit dead, and it  is adjusted slightly, the contrast and brightness. All stuff a few seconds :)

Hawk

Anyone got a replay file of this test race??  :)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick