• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:44:45 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Category RACE | EVENT 4 | STOCKings | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 19, 2015, 11:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

i think especally on the stk bikes a good setup in needed to have fun with them. me for example like the stk a lot more than the sbk's. they arent that exhausting like the sbk for me.

am i the only one who is thinking the 250cc 2-stroke's and SSP's are the best to have "just fun" with?

hezio

There is a big problem on this bike with the tyre.
We lost the front tyre with no reason.

And when you crashed the front tyre up the temperature at 110°c and after for ride good luck. It's just impossible.
This arrived not always.
Because in trainig we d'ont have this problem it's when the temperature on the track is hot I think.

JJS209

i am inclined to think that i have seen more than one time the right flank of the fronttyre with more than 110°C on testing my setups.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: JJS209 on June 21, 2015, 09:14:36 PM
i think especally on the stk bikes a good setup in needed to have fun with them. me for example like the stk a lot more than the sbk's. they arent that exhausting like the sbk for me.

am i the only one who is thinking the 250cc 2-stroke's and SSP's are the best to have "just fun" with?

Yeh just like in real life  ;)

I look forward to Yohji and friends' 400cc bikes too - bring them on!

Quote from: hezio on June 21, 2015, 09:17:45 PM
There is a big problem on this bike with the tyre.
We lost the front tyre with no reason.

And when you crashed the front tyre up the temperature at 110°c and after for ride good luck. It's just impossible.
This arrived not always.
Because in training we don't have this problem it's when the temperature on the track is hot I think.

OK Hezio thank you for that. It is good to learn this stuff I mean that race distance doesn't get tried much so not many of you will have used the Hard tyres much - and now we know the Hard Tyres might be overheating if the track temperature is very high.

Good stuff - file the info in the brains. ;)  We can re-run this also sometime knowing what we learn.

I say to everyone don't be too frustrated - we have tried a lot of unusual things for the racing in this 'club' so far and we learn a lot.

It can only get better thank you for supporting it and please try not to rage quit - that's just crap  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

INFO FOR PiBoSo:
how to force another core...
download the replay of the STOCKings Race, go to 3/4 of the replaylengh to the racestart.
then choose tail gyro cam from matty0l215 and after the crash on the first furn you will get a core.
if you use e.g. the orbitcam on the same sequence no core occures.
or is it just me?

Super Taranta !

That was my first victory guys. I'm incredibly happy ! Thank you everyone for their nice messages :)

But I need to say that.. That was my last race. I'm out for like 2 months... I feel sorry about that but I'm proud what we did. We made this community a better place. Thank you for everyone who has interested in our races. Thank you for everyone who share their ideas with us.Thank you Yan for beating us. Thank you Meyer and Matty for making us laugh everytime. Thank you Hawk for your attention. Thank you to our Captain Nick who always cared for everyone of us.. It's gonna be hard 2 months for me without YOU guys. I'll miss all of YOU, EVERYONE OF YOU. So, see you later boys ! HAVE FUN WITH IT !!!!

See you BOYS !!!

SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

OMG noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :'(

Great pics though SuperT we gonna miss ya come back soon always a place in the club for ya  8)

Bon adventure
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Great Taranta :)  see soon!

matty0l215

You'll be missed on the grid :'(

Hope to see you back soon mate. Good luck ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE