• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:09:44 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:37:30 AM by Napalm Nick

click for bigger pic then click again for smaller cool eh  :D

Something odd on GPBOC 1.

Get yourself up the mountain.
You might need this

KX450F Supermoto

just4fun.com
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

matty0l215

Get ready for MANY crashes  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

r1rossi

matty0l215

Mountain course mate (in the track mod)

On another note-
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Ohhhh wow MX style skin with goggle head! Woot woot!

Nice.  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

June 16, 2015, 04:12:27 PM #6 Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:29:08 PM by Napalm Nick
How you get to the top is up to you   ::)

click for smaller pic and click again for bigger cool eh  ;)

hezio

I have tested this with Yan24.

And this bike on this track it's just impossible at ride correctly.
The bike have many movement and we broken many motor.

The track it's more long for this bike. It's better on the karting track.

Napalm Nick

Oh you broke the motors again? tut tut.  :o

Never mind it was just something fun for people to try between 'proper' races.

Mabe time to get the GP12 up there!  :D

Napalm Nick

Bike changed on this server to GP12 only.  Good luck with that  ;D

yan24

Hello, run(drive) on this track(runway) which has many bumps and which coses many falls and with the GP12 which often loses the front it is impossible to make a tour(ballot) without falling.
It is better to change motorcycle or circuit for one more great pleasure to run(drive) together.
Translation

Napalm Nick

No worries Jan this was just put on for something different for people to try.

We don't race here  ;)

Vini

It's a nice track. If it were only a little bit smoother (like the Nordschleife) one could do some nice races there.

Napalm Nick

Yes it would be fun!

For now I wait on JJS209 track - all smooth and and flat and lovely I'm sure. lol.

JJS209

track is rideable but there are missing objects to have better orientation for brakingpoints.
there now are just some small white lines on the edge of the track to have some and i am not motivated at the moment...
but i can make a useable racedata file to be able to start races, should i?