• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:42:10 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

bonjour nouveau help

Started by FRANCK57, June 20, 2015, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCK57

bonjour je suis nouveau sur World Racing Série et j'aurai besoin de quelque conseille pour bien paramétrer mon volant déjà comment fait ont pour utiliser la boîte h, j'ai paramétré vitesse par vitesse, mais sur la piste cela ne marche pas y a que la séquentielle qui marche et j'aurai aussi voulu savoir si y a encore des jouer dessus car je ne croise jamais personne en ligne désoler pour mon très mauvais anglais

Hello I am new on World Racing Série and I shall need of about advise(recommend) to parametrize well my steering wheel already how made have to use the box a hour, I parametrized speed by speed, but on the track(runway) it does not walk(work) ya that the sequential which walks(works) and I shall also have wanted to know so still has there to play above because I never meet on-line person to sadden for my very bad English

FRANCK57

merci pour votre réponce pour le volant c'est ok mais c'est la boîte H qui ne fonctione pas sur la piste

Thank you for your réponce for the steering wheel it is OK but it is the box H that no fonctione not no on the track(runway)

dibu

I have never tried it before but I've just tested and here it's the same (Logitech G25). I can assign the H-shifter to the gears at Input2 but it doesn't work at the track.

I guess you'll have to wait for the new Tandridge SL RD. It's the only car which uses H-shifter, all other cars use sequential gearing.

FRANCK57

ok merci pour votre réponce :D

OK thank you for your réponce :D