• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:13:52 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Setup + Fast lap Video (Spa)

Started by Blackheart, June 29, 2015, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Its good mate - lets have a Mallory Park 125 one then with added commentary please or cues on screen of braking points, line choices etc :-*  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

For Mallory 125 I have not setup, with a good one should be able to make at least a 46 (magic number lol), I have yet to see even the first line of the corner that I also have a problem.

Napalm Nick

Dear me - get to the back of the Rookie queue lol.

Only kidding mate no probs. ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 30, 2015, 01:45:35 PM
Dear me - get to the back of the Rookie queue lol.

Only kidding mate no probs. ;)

;D Quiet, the video I do, but expect Meyer or some other fast rider pass me the setup to be included in the video along with a few notes to help  ;)

Napalm Nick

Hahaha you are a good man Blackbladder,  ;)

You could have my setup if you want (5th place so far) but you know I'm a bit rookoid. To be fair my setup is mostly what the Meyer God uses. Maybe better he explains it tho.