• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:18:36 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |Special RACE | EVENT 7 | Team Time Trial | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 07, 2015, 01:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

This SUNDAY

In English

GP250/SSP600 at BreuquainVille | TEAM Time Trials and 3 Lap Race

Time to official Time Trial start

Just sign up as normal - once all entries are in I will pair you into Teams of 2 based on current Leaderboard positions (One High and One Low together)  Points will be awarded based on the combined team finishing times 

Entry    Name                 No.       Intended bike                           
1.         Napalm Nick       #68      Suzy600, its a love/hate thing
2.         Boerenlater        #36      GP250
3.         Hawk_UK           #7        GP250
4.         Meyer                #12      Not sure yet GP250 or CBR600
5.         Matty                 #61      Arc de Triomphe or Ducati600
6.         Gzehoo              #92      GP250
7.         Yan24                #98      ZX6R
8.         Hezio                 #3        ZX6R
9.         Blackheart         #22      GP250
10.       Patrick               #23      R6
11.       Alby46               #34      ZX6R
12.       MadButNotBad   #49.     ZX6R     

By Signing Up you agree to be subject to and understand the Rules of Engagement  ???   

RACE PROGRAMME:

Sunday - Server will be open all day to build some rubber .
21:00CET     Meet up at BreuquainVille Petrol/Gas Garage - Official Team Time Trials Begin
21.30CET     RACE  (3 LAPS  NO WARMUP LAP

A PRACTICE SERVER will be open (GPBOC 1 | TTT ) - it is linked to the Best Laps Server. 

Like me, you WILL need to practice, practice, practice if possible.

Remember to send any Bike or Helmet Skins to Matty as soon as possible HERE. Skin submission ends at sign-up end.

QuoteTEAM LIST: worked out from the AVERAGE (Avg) Leaderboard points table column (1 High/1 Low):

Team 1: Alby46       and    MadButNotBad
Team 2: Yan24        and    Gzehoo
Team 3: Meyer12    and    Matty0L215
Team 4: HEZIO       and    Boerenlater
Team 5: Hawk_UK   and    Patrick
Team 6: Napalm      and   Blackheart

So.... fastest combined laps in Qually (Time Trial) gets points and fastest combined Race places gets points. Boom let the tears begin!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

BOBR6 84

Cant make next sunday but il be on in the week laying the jonny line  8) ;D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 07, 2015, 01:35:09 PM
So hows this work??

Sommat like this:

Points example:

Nick and Patrick are put in a team  based on leaderboard positions (one high/one low)
BoB and MaLve are put in a team based on leaderboard positions (one high/one low)

Time Trial  - Nicks best Time 3 mins,  Patricks time 2 mins 30 seconds.  Total Time 5'30s - Final position 2
                - BoB best Time 2'15s, MaLve best time 2'35s                      Total Time 4'50s - Final position 1 (least time)

Race - Nick finishes 5th, Patrick finishes 7th.  Combined finishing score 12 - Final position 2
        - Bob finishes 2nd, MaLve finishes 9th.   Combined finishing score 11 - Final position 1 (lowest score)

No need to be confused I have it all under control lol  :-X
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 07, 2015, 01:41:05 PM
I pity the person who has to team up with me.

Lol  ;D jump online and practice fella its all good  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on July 07, 2015, 01:41:05 PM
I pity the person who has to team up with me.

Lol..... Don't worry about it mate..... I know we all naturally would like to win races(in this case a time trial), but it's the participation and club support that counts just as much as winning in my mind.  ;)  :)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Well said all.

Also there may be some other points to be had whilst there, for non-race 'goings-on'.  ??? Come find out.

It will be important not to let a team-mate down by rage-quitting though.

Server is up.

Napalm Nick

PS: I have no idea if the French Newspaper version is correct it was me and Bings best guess. Zut Alors!

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 07, 2015, 02:05:07 PM
PS: I have no idea if the French Newspaper version is correct it was me and Bings best guess. Zut Alors!

This is were I wish I'd took more interest in my school French lessons..... Can you translate please Nick? Hehe  :P ;D

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on July 07, 2015, 02:25:00 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 07, 2015, 02:05:07 PM

This is were I wish I'd took more interest in my school French lessons..... Can you translate please Nick? Hehe  :P ;D

Hawk.

Sure - I think you said you should of taken more interest in school French lessons.   ;D

Pffffff lol - Second pic translates it with the magic magnifying glass! Or did you want another language?

JJS209