• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:45:20 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 1 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 14, 2015, 03:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

just checked it, cheers - need to shave off 3 seconds to claim top spot... challenge accepted!  8)

Napalm Nick

Nearly everyone had a strange first sector at least once (probably running wide turn 1 missed checkpoint).
See attachment.

@Blackheart - Provisional results are in the other attachment places need confirming I will also look today

Qualifying Results:

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

July 20, 2015, 11:09:22 AM #47 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:45:48 AM by Blackheart
I do not understand what is on my lap number 13  :o  3'12.943     ::)  I changed bikes and I took a bicycle?  ;D

Seriously I do not understand   ???

EDIT: Here's my lap 13  :o I sped up to do before, but you see that I never go out from the track

Napalm Nick

July 20, 2015, 11:45:37 AM #48 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:55:50 AM by Napalm Nick
I am unable to select some riders in the replay - although I can see them the cameras wont lock them. It is oddness all around.
I just watched the whole race from teeds perspective on FREE and the following occurred:

T+10s - Matty leading from start Teeds 7th
T+4m30s - Teeds passes Matty 6th
T+6m25s - Matty passes Teeds 7th
T+9m58s - Teeds passes Matty 6th
T+10m 01s - Matty passes Teeds 7th
T+10.58 - Teeds passes Matty 6th
Teeds passes 2 fallers
T+18m 11s - Teeds passes me (remounting runaway bike fro 2nd grrr)4th
T+ 20m 20s - Teeds passes a faller
Yan drops out 2nd
T+25m - Teeds laps a Patrick 

Difficult to ascertain those positions but the facts say Teeds 2nd, Matty 3rd as I see it.
As usual 24 hours from yesterdays Race start to contend it  ;D

Great results either way.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on July 20, 2015, 11:09:22 AM
I do not understand what is on my lap number 13  :o  3'12.943     ::)  I changed bikes and I took a bicycle?  ;D

Seriously I do not understand   ???

EDIT: Here's my lap 13  :o I sped up to do before, but you see that I never go out from the track

Yeh don't worry Blackie most of us had a lap time like that the important thing is the lap was counted as a lap.  Probably this track needs looking at again for sector positions etc. The NC version (Dynamic) is probably more used and tested but we don't want any of that Dynamic-ness here do we (Meyer!) hehe

Patrick

I had a 27 on my bike. But i doubt i was in 2nd.

Napalm Nick

No Teeds grabbed 2nd when Yan pulled out not when er lapping you  ;) Thanks I will amend my post a bit

Blackheart

However!  ;D

Here are the highlights of the first race of the season, have fun!  :P

It is advisable to watch it in 720p 60fps

P.S. The white Stoner (27) skin its FinPower  ;)

Napalm Nick

Sweet my favourite part 1.30-1.45 - fifteen seconds of 1st place glory. After that rear end slide I increased my TC from 2 to 3. Love how you can do that.

Also you see some of the Teeds/Matty battle.

But I must make a video with my runaway bike in to ease my broken heart hehe.

Thanks Blackheart  ;)

Blackheart

I did not put your bug, because it is the worst thing that can happen in a race, and this I think you would have won easily  ;)

matty0l215

I'm more than happy to accept 3rd. I did think that teeds had passed me. Well done mate :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

You are a super man Matty and 3rd is still an awesome result.  My podium time will come one day hehe.

Amended RACE RESULTS

Vini

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 20, 2015, 11:45:37 AM
I am unable to select some riders in the replay - although I can see them the cameras wont lock them. It is oddness all around.
Scroll down in the rider selector. Most riders are listed multiple times and only one works.

I wish replays would not be laggy so that we could actually have some proper onboard footage (from other riders).

And, yeah, the bike riding itself bug really needs to be fixed.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: vin97 on July 20, 2015, 01:12:38 PM
Scroll down in the rider selector. Most riders are listed multiple times and only one works.

OMG yes! You are right I have never seen that before! Super Tip Vin thank you. ;)

Napalm Nick