• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:04:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | Race 5 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, July 27, 2015, 02:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

(Club made a small donation to this chap for his Countdown Timers)

CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION & SIGN UP LINK

RACE PROGRAMME:

Wednesday - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET     Race 5 Sign-up closes
20.30CET     Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET    Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET    Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21.30CET    RACE  (18 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule

Race restarts will be kept to an absolute minimum - please understand and practice your race start procedure and know what causes disqualifications/jumps. NO WARMUP LAP.

Finally, Good luck all.

GPBOC2 server is up for practice - this track has been tested with the GP800 and race prediction is 'FUN'
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Patrick

:( my favorite track and I can't participate... I' m off to Hamburg at 2nd August.  I propose you do sucking Suzuka that day!!!! ::)

matty0l215

I'm not going to be her either  :'(

Off to Folembray ;D ;D ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Sucking Suzuka lol.

Actually Im off to the Czech republic that day - to rock some GPBIKES at BRNO! yehhhhhh!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Patrick

So do that nick. But you should know, that, if I had participated, done a real great race and would've won maybe. ;D :o 8)

Napalm Nick

hehe yes I am sure you would mate, have fun with a real bike instead maybe bring us a trophy  ;)

Blackheart

Nick in the next race I will not do the qualifications, because if I will again have this problem, I risk to make you fall at the start  :-[

Napalm Nick

You must try hard to fix that problem.

Save your tracks and bikes folder elsewhere, create new bike folder with just GP10 in and new track folder with just BRNO in and try again.

If this don't work delete all game (save game key file first) and re-install completely.

Also see if game will run in SAFE Mode and try that.
You must get it fixed!

Your offer is kind but fix it!  ;D

Napalm Nick

GPBOC 1 Server now loaded with BRNO for practice and updating to Hotlap Server

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 29, 2015, 08:38:15 PM
You must try hard to fix that problem.

Save your tracks and bikes folder elsewhere, create new bike folder with just GP10 in and new track folder with just BRNO in and try again.

If this don't work delete all game (save game key file first) and re-install completely.

Also see if game will run in SAFE Mode and try that.
You must get it fixed!

Your offer is kind but fix it!  ;D

Surely I will do this. hope for the best  ;D

Blackheart

Unfortunately I can not participate tonight ... I hope to see quite a replay of the race  ;)

Napalm Nick

Please note the countdown timer has been corrected on the 1st post to the correct time for the race tonight.

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Well done to the top four 8), commiserations to the bottom four what happened  :-X?

For me another event of frustration but, like Jester, we stuck it out, taking any free points being thrown our way. ;D

If anyone can teach me French in a day or two it would be nice to hear what the podium guys say after the races. All I could pick up was "Bon Bon! We beat the Englishman again but the German is fast we must let his tyres down again"  but then again my French is very poor it might be something totally different.  ;)

Jester

lol Nick
It was good fun, a very nice layout that track.
See you at Assen
Don't go to bed mad, stay up and fight