• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Beta 6c] Our favorite Mods for GP Bikes

Started by Blackheart, July 30, 2015, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Considering the amount of bikes, circuits and paints for GP Bikes, would intrigued to know your favorites and the reasons for this. (It 'just for fun!)

Here are mine:

Bike: Aprilia RSA 250 - Surely its the bike I used more, a lot of fun  ;D
Paint: Rossi HRC 2003 - In addition to being very nice to see, its the last year of Rossi with Honda.
Track: Monza - It will not be the most graphically, but I love it the same, its a classic!

Hope to read yours, perhaps I am lost several masterpieces  :P

BOBR6 84

Tough question  :P

Bike, iv used the R6 the most but I like them all really.. Stand out bike is the SC59 for me still.. Even though GPB has changed since.

Track, phillip island, paul ricard, brno, jerez, monza, magney cour, silverstone and lots more  ;D

Paint, hmm too many.. I like raineys yzr500 by peterV and rossi's NSR by davide74 but lots more too!  8)

Blackheart

Let us make it even more complicated  ;D

Try to choose only one for category (I know it's hard!)

Excellent choices Bob  ;)

CapeDoctor

it'll be a constantly changing list, but currently it's as follows:
favorite track - Ulster GP
fave bike - GSXR600
fave paint - one of my own, lol ( they are available in the skin database thread) ;)

of course, ask me again this time next week and it'll probably be different, but i like to stick to one bike/track until i'm able to put in a decent laptime (which could be longer than a week, lol)   8)

grimm

Currently when I pick up a controller and give it a go,

Track - Blackhawk Farms (I live pretty close to it, same with Road America, but haven't seen a copy for GP Bikes yet)

Bike - GSXR600 "SSP"

Paint - Anything black  8)

I do bounce around from track to track and bike to bike though. Never totally satisfied with just one combination.  :D

davidboda46

Bike: Ducati GP12 - I got used to how it handles and I'm a Ducati-fan so it fits.
Paint: One of my own, if not, usually a Rossi paint (you might have guessed that one - even though it clashes with my favorite bike brand... ohh how I would have loved it to work...).
Track: Brands Hatch - Love the ups and downs, plus the banked corners.

I ride a lot of different bikes and tracks. A "ridiculous" thing I always do is to ride the track (if it is available) that is next up in IRL MotoGP-calendar. I do it a couple of days leading up to the race weekend, and it actually helps me when I do my round ups of the races.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"