• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:16:01 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPB_4_All

Started by Napalm Nick, August 01, 2015, 04:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Hi just wondering who runs this server as it always seems to duplicate GPBOC1 server? ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I had seen it too, indeed I do not understand why  :-\

teeds

Tis mine, I've been using it to do race runs and practice starts. Also maybe get some racing in to get used to things when we up the anti on race day  :)

JamoZ

I almost thought someone was running a beta 4 server :'(

Napalm Nick

OK mate no problem I just worry about stuff and a niggling voice thought maybe it was a statement of some sorts about GPBOC not being "4_All", which of course, would be the total opposite of what the club was designed for. I blame this weekend's emotional rollercoaster.
Thanks for letting us know buddy.  :)

Quote from: JamoZ on August 02, 2015, 09:31:23 AM
I almost thought someone was running a beta 4 server :'(

Lol I was hoping for a Beta 7 Test server hahaha
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

teeds

I've been running it for months but recently changed the name from GPB_Open, thought it best as I was running fixed bike sets but it was open for all not for any bike. I'll be running other random tracks again once this champ is done.