• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:37:08 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special Race | EVENT 9 | Club Jacket Thrash | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, August 17, 2015, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

QuoteDust down the Club jacket and get down to Avus to see the demonstration of the Yamaha FZ6 Roadster.

Yeh right! We're gonna demonstrate that bike in a 20 lap thrash for club honours! Watch out Yamaha here we come.

Roadster FZ6 @ Avus
Thursday 20th AUGUST
FUN EVENT - NOT MUCH TO LEARN!

"Yamaha - be part of the road".

Time to official THRASH start

By Signing Up you agree to be subject to and understand the Rules of Engagement  ???   

RACE PROGRAMME:

Thursday - Server will be GPBOC 2.
20.30CET      Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET    Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET    Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21.30CET    RACE  (25 LAPS WITH WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule 

A PRACTICE SERVER is open (GPBOC 2 | Club Jacket Thrash ) - it is not linked to the Best Laps Server. 

Club Jacket MANDATORY please 
Remember to send any Bike or Helmet Skins to Matty as soon as possible HERE.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Shame that the model of the bike is really bad (very few polygons) because the bike is fun  ::)

#22 Blackheart

CapeDoctor

i don't see Avus on the Hotlap servers - my best lap so far is 57.1s.
number #47 - ping permitting, of course.... ::)

Blackheart

I did about ten laps, my best time is 56.500 with the default setup, you can go a lot better arranging gears  :P

EDIT: 54 now, maybe its possible go below 50?  :o

Napalm Nick

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on August 18, 2015, 08:17:24 AM
i don't see Avus on the Hotlap servers - my best lap so far is 57.1s.
number #47 - ping permitting, of course.... ::)

You wont until a server that is connected to the Hotlap Server is used (EG: GPBOC1).  GPBOC 2 is not connected on purpose.

In.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

same issue as last, i was practising just fine about 20 minutes ago, and now come official practice, can't get on.
darn it to heck - must go and get a good provider for some better bandwidth....  :P

Napalm Nick

Blackheart

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on August 20, 2015, 07:07:49 PM
same issue as last, i was practising just fine about 20 minutes ago, and now come official practice, can't get on.
darn it to heck - must go and get a good provider for some better bandwidth....  :P

Tried restarting the router?  :P

CapeDoctor

tried that before, no change.
something weird when i did get on and you guys started joining, o was on track but there was no more comms, and my controls also suddenly changed for no reason - had to go in and reassign my back brake and a few other things. all happened out of nowhere. weird.  ::)

edit: tried again, and got a 'banned' message - could be because you guys had already started?

Napalm Nick

Yeh sorry Cape it was a mess - I thought if we could get you in first it might help - well it did because you got in but you had a massive desync (not helped by a DS track). better get that Internet spiced up so we can try again buddy.

Well a race evening full of drama is all I can say. Really enjoyed it! - that bike sure makes for some nice battles. Would have been awesome with a full grid, slipstreaming down to the hay bales, weaving through the man-made chicane etc.

Congratulations for Yan for No.1 and me for No.2 (OMG no way!) and Blackheart for No.3 and commiserations to Matty for breaking the poor old engine early in the race. To everyone else thanks for coming  ;)

Blackheart

Really fun, shame we were only 4! I tried to keep the second position until the end, but a blue flag distracted me, I looked back and there was yan, I was going to go but I saw Nick close, panicked I missed the curve and I have fallen xD

I want this event yet!  ;D

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on August 20, 2015, 09:05:57 PM
Really fun, shame we were only 4!

Bah you told 'em - now my 2nd means feck all hahahahahaha!  ;D

Yes our battle was again awesome I think we are each others nemesis at the moment.

See you at Spa on Sunday, hoping for a big turnout for a great event.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 20, 2015, 09:11:36 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on August 20, 2015, 09:05:57 PM
Really fun, shame we were only 4!

Bah you told 'em - now my 2nd means feck all hahahahahaha!  ;D

Yes our battle was again awesome I think we are each others nemesis at the moment.

See you at Spa on Sunday, hoping for a big turnout for a great event.

;D

Yeah we are always more or less close, I do not understand why in every race in the early laps always fall!  >:(

matty0l215

4 of us and i still didn't get a podium... might just give up racing :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE