• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:31:48 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Crafty Crofty | Daily Races |

Started by Napalm Nick, August 25, 2015, 11:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

I am here to, have dinner and i will come back tonsee some action!

Napalm Nick

As few have tried Croft with the GP500 I have changed it to the new MV Agusta F3

Maybe people can try it and give Noss some feedback here
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Could you maybe make the GP500 class optional then?

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Crafty Crofty is back by popular demand while we wait for Racing news.

New bikes and a Smoooooooth surface to try.  Updating to the cloudy HL server (hopefully).

Napalm Nick

Hmmm the GP1000 is a surprisingly smooth ride round here  8)