• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:39:19 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | FINAL RACE | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, August 25, 2015, 12:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

(Club made a small donation to this chap for his Countdown Timers)

CHAMPIONSHIP INFORMATION & SIGN UP LINK (Sign-up at any time )

RACE PROGRAMME:

Sunday - Server will be GPBOC 1.
19.00CET     Final Race Sign-up closes
20.30CET     Server Master-reset - Whitelist in force - Unofficial Practice Starts
21:00CET    Official Practice Starts - everyone requested to be on server BEFORE qually starts
21:15CET    Qualifying starts  - minimum chat rule
21.30CET    RACE  (12 LAPS NO WARMUP LAP)  - minimum chat rule

Race restarts will be kept to an absolute minimum - please understand and practice your race start procedure and know what causes disqualifications/jumps. NO WARMUP LAP.

Finally, Good luck all., This is the final race in the GP800 Championship and the top places could still be taken by a number of people - a thrilling end!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

request for track makers - please never use track surface textures like this track has - insta-migraine. ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Can I take the FZ6 to this track instead of the GP10 please?  :P

It is particularly bad when just practicing causes rage quit lol.  >:(

teeds

I'll be away all weekend so alas won't be able to make this last one, enjoy  :)

Napalm Nick

Thanks for letting us know Teeds, enjoy your weekend!

yan24

If that pleases you of run with the FZ6 to SUZUKA I am for.

The championship has was very well organized and you made of big efforts so that everybody takes some pleasure, then us to please you.

gazzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 27, 2015, 06:28:53 PM

I'm easy mate, whatever you decide is okay by me.... Only two races left anyway.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 28, 2015, 03:19:59 PM

I'm easy mate, whatever you decide is okay by me.... Only two races left anyway.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

2 races?? i thought Suzuka is the last... Like it says in the title  ;) ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

finpower

there is still a race.
Therefore it is also Final Race 8)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 28, 2015, 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on August 28, 2015, 03:19:59 PM

Hawk.

2 races?? i thought Suzuka is the last... Like it says in the title  ;) ;D

Lol...... Don't take any notice of me guys, I'm just a senile old git. Hehe!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on August 28, 2015, 03:14:18 PM
If that pleases you of run with the FZ6 to SUZUKA I am for.

The championship has was very well organized and you made of big efforts so that everybody takes some pleasure, then us to please you.

gazzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

Thank you Yan you are a very kind man but I could not really take FZ and show my face here again hehe
Merci Yan vous êtes un homme très gentil, mais je ne pouvais pas prendre FZ raison de la honte hehe  ;)

Napalm Nick

August 29, 2015, 10:31:33 PM #12 Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 10:47:50 PM by Napalm Nick
Yessss my hard wearing Reset button has arrived ready for tomorrows race  ;D

Hawk

Lol..... Something tells me your going to end up with a sore arse this evening Nick. Hehe  ;D

Don't worry, you won't be the only one... I'll be joining you too. This is not a circuit I can get any rhythm on at all.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Not as sore as my eyes lol.

12 laps will be a test for migraines  :(