• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:19:13 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | GP800 NDS CHAMPIONSHIP | FINAL RACE | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, August 25, 2015, 12:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 30, 2015, 11:10:50 AM
Not as sore as my eyes lol.

12 laps will be a test for migraines  :(

I did a 15 lap test earlier and it was difficult to say the least. Very slippery track... :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

All riders to the track please for the Final Round of the GP800 GP10 Championship @ Suzuka!

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Another race where inconsistency let me down b  ::) but I will take great heart in that the GP10 has taught me to be a better rider - more careful with the controls and smoother all round so I am happy with that.

Results to follow
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Hawk

First.... Congratulations to Yan for the win and sealing the Championship. Your a well deserved Champion.... Well done mate!  ;D 8)

I had a surprisingly decent race.... I didn't fall off as much as I thought I would and finished 3rd place! Yahooo! That's great for me! Lol  : ;D ;D

Nick..... I saw you on the live replay on your last lap after I finished the race and I'm sure you must've been out to the boozer before the race. Nice front flip over the finish line mate! Hehe  ;D

Great job organising the champs as always Nick. Thank you!  ;) ;) 8) 8)

What's the next event? ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Congratulations to Yan!

And a HUGE thank you to nick for organizing all this  ;D

See you all at the next one  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

finpower

Congratulations Jan, you are the deserved champion.
have again achieved the 2nd place.
I had a lot of fun to ride the championship.
pity that there were no longer drivers.
Thanks Nick, for all the effort.
hope you are doing so on

greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on August 30, 2015, 08:20:50 PM

Nick..... I saw you on the live replay on your last lap after I finished the race and I'm sure you must've been out to the boozer before the race. Nice front flip over the finish line mate! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

LOL yes I fell about 8 times on that last lap, I was exhausted with concentration, if I could of picked up the bike and carried it over the line I would of !

The front flip was to emulate a 'Super' man here  - but he does it without falling off! haha. Good fun.

Next event......Crafty Crofty.......... new bike......watch that space  :-X

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on August 30, 2015, 09:25:25 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on August 30, 2015, 08:20:50 PM

Hawk.

LOL yes I fell about 8 times on that last lap, I was exhausted with concentration, if I could of picked up the bike and carried it over the line I would of !

The front flip was to emulate a 'Super' man here  - but he does it without falling off! haha. Good fun.

Next event......Crafty Crofty.......... new bike......watch that space  :-X

New bike!? New bike!?..... Sounds intriguing!  ;D 8)
Or did you mean different bike??

Hawk.