• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:14:06 AM

Mallory Park 250cc Race

Started by LOOPATELI, September 07, 2015, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Yes thats the server!

Mmm is a home pc that I've got here, maybe I have to open something like ports or than stuff?
I have no idea of configuring that kind of thing could you please guys help me? Any others having the same problem?

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Blackheart

Quote from: LOOPATELI on September 08, 2015, 12:15:08 PM
Yes thats the server!

Mmm is a home pc that I've got here, maybe I have to open something like ports or than stuff?
I have no idea of configuring that kind of thing could you please guys help me? Any others having the same problem?

same problem here... connection timeout  :-\

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on September 08, 2015, 12:15:08 PM
Yes thats the server!

Teeds is having the same problem right now with his GPB 4 all server, but sorry mate I have no clue how to set these servers up. But I do know you have to open certain ports but I have no clue which they are.  :-\

Maybe Nick can help.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I will set the GPBOC 1 server up to run this event if you like.  I will PM you (Loopa) the admin password so you can still control it.

It will be online in a little while  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

SKD

Is it possible vor anyone to record the race? Or maybe give the replay files for gpbikes?

Napalm Nick

Yes my server will record it if everything goes smooth.

I will post a link here after the race.

Server for race is now UP with the settings Loopa specified. I will M him the admin PW now.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

LOOPATELI

Thanks Nick that would be awesome so we can all join and have fun!!

Kerazo

i should be able to make it #94

LOOPATELI

1-Loopateli #8
2-Albertukis Loko #88
3-Blackheart #22
4-Davide74 #46
5-Matty0l215 #61
6-Hawk UK #7
7-Gzehoo #92
8-Napalm Nick #68
9-yan24 # 98
10-Messy #99
11-Boerenlater #36
12-finpower # 56
13-Keraxo #94

LOOPATELI

REMEMBERR!!

WE START IN 45 MIN !!!!!!!!

Napalm Nick

Good job the circuit is not hard I need practice hehe

Blackheart

Enjoyed but,,, I have to see the replay I thought I saw something a bit unfair, but before I watch the replay.  ::)

matty0l215

First ever panic quit.... quickest way to get out of the way  :-[ ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE