• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:33:45 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Mallory Park 250cc Race

Started by LOOPATELI, September 07, 2015, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

REPLAY FILE HERE

QUALLY

RACE

Well done All and especially Davide and podium!

Geat Race but I 'monged' it up on the first lap as usual, then engine died on last lap.  8) never did that in a race before  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 08, 2015, 08:09:07 PM
First ever panic quit.... quickest way to get out of the way  :-[ ;D

Lol I must try that makes a change from throwing myself into the bushes hehe
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

Thanks to all riders specially Napalm Nick for helping me with the server!!
And congrats to yan and davide.

Yan that last corner was insane I can't stop laughing hahaha.

Hope every one had a great time

Blackheart

September 08, 2015, 08:23:32 PM #33 Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:25:14 PM by Blackheart
P.S. Replays saw no irregularities sorry :)

4th with this monsters it is a lot!

Napalm Nick

If anyone wants to hold and organise a race at anytime and they want a server just ask, it is a pleasure to help.  :)

Napalm Nick

One thing though, we should try and get a skinpack together whenever possible (now we have the excellent Lovebrush in charge of packs), because the replays are U G L Y  :(

Davide74

Great fun, thanks to all participants and Lopa & Napalm Nick.

Blackheart

September 08, 2015, 08:40:44 PM #37 Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:56:31 PM by Blackheart
Am I wrong or there were some ragequit?   ???

P.S. omg in last corner yan flew in front of me ... style crazy spinning!  ;D

Napalm Nick

Always some rage-quit mate. Its how I get a top ten position. Don't knock it  ;) ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 08, 2015, 08:27:49 PM
If anyone wants to hold and organise a race at anytime and they want a server just ask, it is a pleasure to help.  :)

How about a SSP600 or GP250 race at snetterton!?

Napalm Nick

Yeh all good for me I love Snetterton.

Make it your baby, check your calendar, pick a date, canvass for riders etc and let's do it.   ;D

BOBR6 84

matty0l215

September 09, 2015, 06:43:23 AM #42 Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 09:13:46 AM by matty0l215
SSP at Snetterton  :o ;D

Finally get to roll the Tactor out again!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Davide74

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 08, 2015, 11:53:18 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 08, 2015, 08:27:49 PM

How about a SSP600 or GP250 race at snetterton!?

It's okay  ;)

Blackheart