• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:39:44 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

BOBs Biking Bonanza! | Snetterton Sunday | GP250 & SSP | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 09, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Wow so many people trying so many different bikes on Bobs Server tonight! Some great sessions there; mixing the GP250 and SSPs together for some fun running.

I think tomorrows races will be very nice. Hopefully we can capture some of the riders who came tonight but don't use the forum?

And to all you racers using the R6 and ZXR ..................pffffff.  ::)     
;D                                                                                 

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

finpower

Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Do you use the latest GP250? That is usual problem. or something with your SSP Agusta?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Boerenlater

Napalm Nick

Yes TWO races.

First will be on one server GPBOC1 (GP250) and after that race everyone go to GPBOC 2 for race 2 (SSP600)

Ten minutes qually at each server, 12 Laps each.

Home in time for tea and racing talk before bed.

Napalm Nick

Seem to be picking up a lot of 'cores' at Snetterton recently - not somewhere I have had problems with before but hey ho we will see how it go

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 12, 2015, 07:18:45 PM
Yes TWO races.

First will be on one server GPBOC1 (GP250) and after that race all got to GPBOC 2 for race 2 (SSP600)

Ten minutes qually at each server, 12 Laps each.

Home in time for tea and racing talk before bed.
Ohh so not mixed racing, too bad.

Napalm Nick

Anything is do-able!  8) 

I think its pretty fair to say the SSPs are faster here though so it wouldn't be a great race mixed, and ultimately everyone will just choose an R6 or a ZXR anyway  ::) :P :-X

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE