• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:49:45 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Boerenlaters Dream | MONZA | CBR250R & GP500 RACES | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 15, 2015, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Boerens Dream has come true + Another one with strokers
lets hear you sign-up

Two "sprint"  ;D races - CBR250R 7 laps and GP500 8 laps Thursday

Rider List
1. Boerenlater    #36
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. matty0l215    #61
4. Hawk             #7
5. Blackheart     #22
6. BOBR6 84     #84
7. SuperTaranta #83
8. Gzehoo         #92
9. Loopateli       #8
10. Lengyel       #45
11. finpower     #56
12. Davide74    #46
13. Yan24        #98

TWO races.

First will be on one server GPBOC1 (CB250) and after that race everyone go to GPBOC2 for race 2 (GP500)

Ten minutes qually at each server.

Home in time for tea and racing talk before bed.

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW WITH YOUR NAME AND RACE NUMBER AND SUPPORT YOUR MATES
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

My thoughts on this  - why don't we make it a 3 race event? CB250 then maybe MV Agusta and then GP1000 or something?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

If everyone is on a slow bike maybe I can beat you for once

I'm sure you guys would like to have a nice slipstream event ;)
Because of the length of the track and the slow bike 8 laps is about 25-30 minutes of racetime.
So 7-8 laps I think would be good.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Well I put a little server up for testing it.  Seems very difficult to get round without a fall! Lol. 3 minute laps but would be a lot of fun with a lot of racers.

Hawk

Count me in for sure, Borenlater;D 8) 8)

The multi-bike event would be better though in my opinion.  ;)

Hawk
PS: Who voted that they are not good enough to race this event!? We must have a joker in the pack. Hehehe  ;D ;D

BOBR6 84

Monza is awesome so I would take part for sure.. But not on the dream cup bike... I like speed!  ;D count me in if u run 1000s/600s too though!  ;)

Blackheart

September 15, 2015, 03:22:42 PM #6 Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:44:41 PM by Blackheart
Instead of the GP1000 it could change into SSP600? I participate in all the races anyway  ;)

P.S. The skin pack should be updated every race, "forcing" people to post their own skins used in the race.

Napalm Nick

Well the MV was the 600 really, to be honest I am beginning to HATE putting races up with the SSP600 category even if they are great bikes, as nobody has any self respect ( :P) and really the 600 category might as well just have 2 bikes in it. What's the point?

Give something different a run out I say.....but whatever you guys want, majority rules.

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 15, 2015, 02:24:17 PM
Monza is awesome so I would take part for sure.. But not on the dream cup bike... I like speed!  ;D count me in if u run 1000s/600s too though!  ;)
Not even for a few laps fun to give Boeren a half chance? You never know you might enjoy it? Personally I envision 10 people all slipstreaming to get to the front and the lead constantly changing. Right laugh!

Napalm Nick

I have changed the race category to cover something for everyone! What you think?

Come on PeterV I need you on that 2 stroker!

Blackheart

Personally I want to use the 600 to use my personal skin, unfortunately I do not have time to create one for each bike XD

People use the bike that he likes most to drive not only the fastest ... my times were better in the last race with Yamaha ...

Hawk

I think people ride whatever bike is the most stable for the event track. Personally speaking I'm buggered if I'm going to ride an unstable bike just so that there is a variety of different bikes on show.  :)

Seems to me that there is still plenty of work to do on some of these BikeMODS physics files.... Maybe it would be a good idea if the creators of the BikeMODS actually finalized their bikes physics before starting work on other projects?  :P  :)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Well I don't want to steal Boerens thread with this discussion its just the way I feel. Basically everyone rides the same two bikes every time the SSPs are chosen which is bad from a bike point of view and a human morals point of view too lol.

Blackheart

Everyone has to choose the bike they want, why chose a bike that sucks? I saw in the last race with the CBR you retired immediately, it does not seem very funny.  :o

Napalm Nick

The bike had nothing to do with it. None of the bikes 'suck' in my opinion. Ride whatever makes you happy.

BOBR6 84

Il give it a bash if am about  :) sunday night?? so.. anybody actually tried the cbr250 at monza ??  ;D ;D