• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:49:30 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Boerenlaters Dream | MONZA | CBR250R & GP500 RACES | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 15, 2015, 10:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lengyel

I have the same problem DATA MISMATCH when i try connect to GPBOC 2 server. I can join to Server 1 "CRAFTY CROFT" without problem.

On the list of categories available on the server GPBOC 2 is the Dream cup - I do not have this category in my game.

I have last version of GP250 and GP500 downloaded from this location: mega:///#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g
///SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH LANGUAGE///

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Lengyel

///SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH LANGUAGE///

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

@matty0l215

The dream Cup bike is not in the ALL IN ONE FOLDER of the BIKEMOD (it is available for individual DL on your Mega site) .  Is this because it is not finished or something? Causing some problemos here for peeps.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 16, 2015, 10:19:08 AM
@matty0l215

The dream Cup bike is not in the ALL IN ONE FOLDER of the BIKEMOD (it is available for individual DL on your Mega site) .  Is this because it is not finished or something? Causing some problemos here for peeps.

Thats a tricky one as Yohjo has requested it not tp be included in the bike mod for now. I can speak to him about it but for now it will have to stay as is. (Dont want to upset content creators just yet :P)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

OK mate no problems. As long as we remember that's fine ta  ;)

finpower

will also be there
finpower # 56

btw: the CBR250R is a horrible motorcycle for Monza :o
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

Quote from: finpower on September 16, 2015, 11:20:29 AM

Hehe yessss but it is Boerens choice and nice we support it  :D  It may be more fun than we think!

Hawk

Quote from: finpower on September 16, 2015, 11:20:29 AM
will also be there
finpower # 56

It maybe slow, but it's a lot easier to handle than the faster bikes(great for the new riders to have a chance), especially in close quarter battles and will be great fun slipstreaming too.

The fun with the CBR250 is when you are riding with a lot of other riders on track at the same time.... Riding alone on Monza with the CBR250 is I can imagine a very boring affair indeed, but if we can manage to get a large grid of riders for this event then that won't happen.  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

+1 !!

Hawk

Any chance of putting up the Monza server so we can practice online for this event please? Thanks.  ;)

Hawk.