• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Hawks Hydromania Event | Moto 3 & Moto 2 vs GP250 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

September 16, 2015, 10:35:24 AM Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:26:15 PM by Napalm Nick
HYDROMANIA  -  "irrational craving for water"  :o

Hawks Sunday Racing Events
SILVERSTONE NDS - But I'm sure it won't rain  :-\

RESPAWN BUG

Two races - Moto 3 Class 7laps and GP250 or Moto 2 10 laps Sunday

Rider List
1. Hawk             #7
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. Blackheart      #22
4. Gzehoo         #92
5. Boerenlater   #36
6. Yan24           #98
7. loopa            #8
8. Davide74      #46
9. Giorjoe         #82
10. maLve        #87
11. finpower     #56
12. Meyer.        #12 maybe
13. adalgood    #24
14. teeds         #70
15. hyper46     #58
16. manic13     #13
17. Thecrivi 28  #28

TWO races.

First will be on one server GPBOC1 (Moto 3) and after that race everyone go to GPBOC2 for race 2 (GP250 or Moto 2)

Ten minutes qually at each server.

Home in time for tea and racing talk before bed.

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW WITH YOUR NAME AND RACE NUMBER AS USUAL AND SUPPORT YOUR MATES
SIGN-UP ENDS STRICTLY AT 19:00 CET SUNDAY
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Nooo!! Im away you bastards  :'(

Nevermind :P Have fun guys.

I can still accept skins for the Skin pack.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Can't make it..  :'( racing on sunday and then straight to work when I get back.. Pfffffft  ::)

Gzehoo

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

September 18, 2015, 11:50:19 AM #6 Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:39:45 PM by Napalm Nick
Good point! Silverstone nds the home of water (this will be a dry event unless the Hawkster surprises us)

Boerenlater

The 125 front is a disaster and the 2014 version of both the Kalex and Suter really seem underpowered.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on September 18, 2015, 02:17:49 PM
The 125 front is a disaster and the 2014 version of both the Kalex and Suter really seem underpowered.

Yes so far I have not been able to do 1 lap with either 125 bike without losing front every lap. This bike hurts the game for potential customers IMO. Maybe too frustrating for me to ride here.

Suter2014 is a strange beast - if you set TCS to 3 it has about only 50% engine power  :o ???

Boerenlater

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 18, 2015, 08:08:57 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on September 18, 2015, 02:17:49 PM

Yes so far I have not been able to do 1 lap with either 125 bike without losing front every lap. This bike hurts the game for potential customers IMO. Maybe too frustrating for me to ride here.

Suter2014 is a strange beast - if you set TCS to 3 it has about only 50% engine power  :o ???
Oh it must be the TC then, I had it on 3 on both.

Hawk

September 18, 2015, 10:10:51 PM #11 Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:15:31 PM by Hawk UK
A Change of Bike Class for first race.....

Okay guys.... I hear what you are saying about the GP125  bikes being too unstable to use in the event.......

I've decided to change the bike class in the first race to the Moto 3 bike class instead of the GP125cc bikes.  ;)

Nick will update the thread A.S.A.P. Thank you.  :)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Napalm Nick

Hmm I feel a bit bad that you have changed but I am grateful 'cos that 125 for me is no fun on that track (as much as I would really like to ride the 125's more). So thanks.

Updated 1st thread and will update server now.
:)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 18, 2015, 11:05:22 PM
Hmm I feel a bit bad that you have changed but I am grateful 'cos that 125 for me is no fun on that track (as much as I would really like to ride the 125's more). So thanks.

Updated 1st thread and will update server now.
:)

It's no problem Nick.... I have been testing the GP125's since seeing the reports here and can understand what you guys are saying here, so we'll go with the Moto 3 bikes as they are very stable around Silverstone.

Thanks for the update Nick.  ;D 8)

Hawk.