• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:24:35 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

AGV Rossi Misano 2015

Started by Davide74, September 19, 2015, 11:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Very nice... Thank you Davide for posting this and author CalicoJack for the helmet.   8)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Superb ! Definitely going in my helmit paints. Loved it when I saw it at Misano  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I was creating it, but no one passed me the template AGV, it was better, because this is perfect!  ;D

Blackheart

Davide, I hate working on the leathers is not that you plan to create the Vale suit?  :P

Try in spanish with google lol

No me gusta trabajar en rider suit, es que va a crear el Valentino yamaha suit?  :P

Davide74

Quote from: Blackheart on September 19, 2015, 11:32:09 PM
Davide, I hate working on the leathers is not that you plan to create the Vale suit?  :P

No me gusta trabajar en rider suit, es que va a crear el Valentino yamaha suit?  :P

yes, in the not too distant future

Blackheart

Quote from: Davide74 on September 20, 2015, 12:10:16 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on September 19, 2015, 11:32:09 PM

yes, in the not too distant future

Great news!  ;D