• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Yans Menage a trois | GP250 | M3| SSP600* | WINNERS-YAN/NUO/YAN| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 21, 2015, 09:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

EDMONTON V1.0 (LATEST VERSION RELEASED 22/09/15)

Yans Triple Events

3 RACES over 2 different days

RACE 1 - Thursday - 20 Laps TBC         Race 1 = GP250

Rider List
1. Yan24            #98
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. Boerenlater    #36
4. Hawk            #7
5. Matty.           #61
6. Blackheart.  #22
7. Gzehoo.        #92     
8. Valern13      #13
9. MaLve.         #87
10. Meyer.        #12

RACE 1 COMPLETE - Replay Link
RACE 2 COMPLETE - Replay Link
RACE 3 COMPLETE - Replay Link

Race 2/3 - Sunday - 10 LAPS TBC  Race 2 = M3, Race 3 = SSP600*

Rider List
1. Yan24            #98
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. Boerenlater    #36
4. Hawk             #7
5. Matty.            #61
6. -Agy-             #83   (Race 3)
7. BobR6.           #84
8. Gzehoo.         #92   (Race 2)
9. Black heart.   #22
10. Valern13      #13
11. MaLve.        #87
12. Meyer.         #12
13. Demitsuri     #93         
14. Alone.           #21      (Race 2)
15.  JJS209.      #28.      (Race 3)
16. Nuovaic.       #53

THREE races.

First will be on one server GPBOC1 (GP250) on THURSDAY (RACE 1)

Second and Third will be on Sunday (M3 on GPBOC1 and after that race everyone go to GPBOC2 for race 2 SSP600*)
*SSP600 - Yan has requested only the Suzuki, Honda, Triumph or Ducati to choose from

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW WITH YOUR NAME AND RACE NUMBER AS USUAL AND SUPPORT YOUR MATES

SIGN-UP ENDS STRICTLY AT 19:00 CET THURSDAY/SUNDAY

Results attached below for Race 1 and 2,     Go here for Race 3 results
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

So race 1 is gp250, race 2 Moto3 and race 3 supersport?
I'm in for all 3 events.

Boerenlater #36
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

September 22, 2015, 10:43:27 AM #3 Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:45:47 AM by Napalm Nick
Correct. 1st post amended to make that clearer.

Server is up and updating to HL server (cloudy filter) - ooh I have the first entry  8)

Hawk

matty0l215

Wild card me for thursday. Im good for sunday

#61 as always :)

And dont forget to submit your skins. The moto gp bikes are appearing more now so there's no excuss :P (looking at you hawk ;) )
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

I hate this track... I do not know if I participate, I will see after a few tests  ::)

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

-aGy-

Napalm Nick

It is a very different track - typical of an old airfield track though. At first I thought I would not like it until I started to find the Apex's and found the sweeping lines now I find it quite a nice challenge!  I take all the racing experiences I can get, if I think fun could be had  ;D

Napalm Nick

I was trying to make a rubber groove for this track (to lessen its virgin looks a bit) when I discovered that the rubber is applied to the track no-where relevant to where the tyres form the racing line. It seems totally random spreading rubber through barriers, doing odd shapes with 90o corners and other weird things I have not seen before!

What can cause that then?

Hawk

September 22, 2015, 04:37:10 PM #11 Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 04:40:21 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 22, 2015, 03:46:03 PM
I was trying to make a rubber groove for this track (to lessen its virgin looks a bit) when I discovered that the rubber is applied to the track no-where relevant to where the tyres form the racing line. It seems totally random spreading rubber through barriers, doing odd shapes with 90o corners and other weird things I have not seen before!

What can cause that then?

By the look of it in TrackED, the author has modelled all the concrete surface sections of the track surface in one object name (TRKASPH_01) instead of modelling the track surface in one object and then the surrounding concrete in another object and name(TRKASPH_02). Therefore it is trying to take into account all the concrete surface sections as the track surface instead of just the track surface layout; I'm not sure, but I think this is what is happening.  ;)

At a guess, I would say that it is a conversion from another game..... and the integration process for that game allowed the original author get away with this that type of modelling were GPB doesn't.

Would need the track source files to be sure of what is happening for real, but we have not got them.  :(

Hawk.
PS: This is also probably why the Dynamic Track surface on this track is struggling to maintain it's track layout shape too(some weird shaping in places).

Napalm Nick

I see thanks. Interesting stuff! Can't wait to see how this Dynamic track is with the cores. Maybe there won't be any and it will show the core cure!

Yay! Max Optimism!

matty0l215

Just been on the server with Yan and im getting Huge FPS issues, the same issues as at Masino (when near another rider, fps shits itself...) :-\
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

That's very odd. I don't have a problem there when I was with Yan.  Did you/have u ever changed your config /ini to adjust your graphics settings at all per chance?