• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Yans Menage a trois | GP250 | M3| SSP600* | WINNERS-YAN/NUO/YAN| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 21, 2015, 09:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

@ Nick: It would be interesting how the racing line rubber build-up appears when it's created by the bikes themselves: Whether it builds up correctly of starts building up in weird shapes?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Actually 3 of us built up a line today on the server and it looked OK.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 22, 2015, 05:04:58 PM
That's very odd. I don't have a problem there when I was with Yan.  Did you/have u ever changed your config /ini to adjust your graphics settings at all per chance?

Didn't you have an issue with the replay buffer or somthing. thats the only thing i can think that i've changed...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Not as far as I remember.  I do remember Black heart had a similar problem but had upped his gfx in his profile ini or somewhere.
I had a similar problem at Hengelo that JJS fixed with a distant texture change/file size change,  maybe u need to put some more coal in it. :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Fixed it :D

Had two extra lines about the shadows and reflection. made no in game difference and only made issues on certain tracks (less well optimized ones...) so cya!

All good to go now  :)

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 22, 2015, 11:00:54 AM
Wild card me for thursday. Im good for sunday

#61 as always :)

And dont forget to submit your skins. The moto gp bikes are appearing more now so there's no excuss :P (looking at you hawk ;) )

LOL!  ;D

I've got a team paint skin for the Yamaha YZR SSP600 and most of the MotoGP bikes but we are not allowed to use the YZR SSP bike in the above races, so....  ::)

I loaded in the paint UV map for the GP250 the other night and they just did my head in trying to work with them so I binned them. To be honest I could paint them, but I'm just tired of working with crappy UV maps right now.... I've done SO much UV mapping over the last few months that I'm sick of the sight of them. Lol  :P

It would help a lot if the bike authors released proper .psd layered paint kits for their bikes.  :P

Anyone got a .psd layer version for the GP250?  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 22, 2015, 05:27:42 PM
Fixed it :D

Had two extra lines about the shadows and reflection. made no in game difference and only made issues on certain tracks (less well optimized ones...) so cya!

All good to go now  :)

Told ya. Damn fiddlers. Well done  ;)

I ain't got one Hawk, that was what I was playing with Sunday but the final pack looked awful. There is a template on mattys paint database tho.

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 22, 2015, 05:38:05 PM
There is a template on mattys paint database tho.

Just looked, yet another blank bike .tga ???

Napalm Nick

Yes sorry 'template' was a bit of an embellishment.

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 22, 2015, 05:45:50 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 22, 2015, 05:38:05 PM
There is a template on mattys paint database tho.

Just looked, yet another blank bike .tga ???

Yes, as is the same for most bikes and helmets....  I've asked for authors on the forum before to release proper paint kits for their bike releases but no joy.

Thanks Matty.  ;)

Hawk.

Hawk

I'm getting a "Connection Timeout" error message when trying to connect to the server Nick.... Any ideas?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Sorry to say Richard Branson has let us down. Just lost all Cable TV and Internet here at Mallory.
Doesn't look good for a quick fix either  >:(    :(  especially as its all over social media in the whole county.  Maybe the whole country! Eeeek the end is nigh.

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 22, 2015, 06:42:26 PM
Sorry to say Richard Branson has let us down. Just lost all Cable TV and Internet here at Mallory.
Doesn't look good for a quick fix either  >:(    :(  especially as its all over social media in the whole county.  Maybe the whole country! Eeeek the end is nigh.

Oh Nooooo! I'm sure it won't be too long before their redundant systems kick-in, if they've got them? I can't imagine they wouldn't?  :-\

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Hmmm. Its like being plunged back into the dark ages. Early night for me I think hopefully in the morning I will awake from this terrible no-internet nightmare.  Good night everyone.  :)

BOBR6 84

Lol this track is more like a rallycross track!  :o

Im in!!  8)

Just for sunday though.. Cant make thursday..

Cheers!