• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Yans Menage a trois | GP250 | M3| SSP600* | WINNERS-YAN/NUO/YAN| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 21, 2015, 09:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

I'll start in these races, except SSP600.

(not because of selected bikes, but because this category is too difficult for me)

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

Not possible for me this week guys :( c ya in the next one

Gzehoo

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Just had a some laps with both SSP and 250GP, went quite well and nice track when you get the grips with it :)

I might join both days if possible, i am at course with work this week. Bigger possibility to see me sunday than tomorrow :)

So Nick, sign me up as a Wildcard with BIG MAYBE tomorrow and a smaller maybe at sunday ;) You got my number ;)
Meyer#12

Demitsuri

Is it possible to register on the M3 Race?

Demitsuri # 13 Race 2

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Demitsuri on September 23, 2015, 07:43:48 PM

Demitsuri # 13 Race 2

yes mate of course open to all  :) please revise the start procedure to avoid jumps - being a Dynamic track we especially need to keep the race restarts to a minimum or it will be 'core central'  ;) Also number 13 is already taken for this race  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 23, 2015, 10:53:17 PM

Demitsuri # 13 Race 2

yes mate of course open to all  :) please revise the start procedure to avoid jumps - being a Dynamic track we especially need to keep the race restarts to a minimum or it will be 'core central'  ;) Also number 13 is already taken for this race  :(

Dear Nick, then, i will use 93 number :) Hope will not crach anybody, like his owner ;)

Thank you!

And please, where i can find information about starting time of the race?

Thank you

Hawk

Quote from: Demitsuri on September 24, 2015, 08:25:06 AM

Demitsuri # 13 Race 2

Dear Nick, then, i will use 93 number :) Hope will not crach anybody, like his owner ;)

Thank you!

Thank you

I presume you didn't read the first post of this thread?  ;D

Hawk.

Demitsuri

Quote from: Hawk UK on September 24, 2015, 08:32:46 AM
Quote from: Demitsuri on September 24, 2015, 08:25:06 AM

Demitsuri # 13 Race 2

Thank you!

Thank you

I presume you didn't read the first post of this thread?  ;D

Hawk.

SIGN-UP ENDS STRICTLY AT 19:00 CET THURSDAY/SUNDAY - But wich GMT time is it? (Which city time)

Thank you

Or this is counter before race start?

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/blu_1443380400.png