• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:59:15 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Yans Menage a trois | GP250 | M3| SSP600* | WINNERS-YAN/NUO/YAN| COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 21, 2015, 09:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

sorry man in these events I try to concentrate on my race for a change and let the organiser make the decisions. I dint even read the chat  :(

Please come SSP my good friend there is no offence meant there . :'( but I am sorry.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alone

So sorry for can´t do the race. All the time I was on track I saw "practice"...the same thing since allways for me. I´ll have to wait untill futures realeases  :-\
Was fun and a pleasure to share anyway.
Thanks for the event.

Back to gar(b)age  :P

Blackheart

Sorry, but this time I give up, after a week of training on this circuit (I hate it) needless participate in the race.  ???

Demitsuri

A lot of sorry to everyone for my #93 riding style in 600ssp race. Its just cant brake harder :-[

Napalm Nick

September 27, 2015, 08:58:16 PM #94 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 09:04:58 PM by Napalm Nick
Had to get out of the SSP race unfortunately - same old overheating tyre problem after fall. I fell twice very quickly and the rubber all melted off leaving only some old wire mesh  :P

Race 3 results attached - all the rest are on the 1st post (4 attachments max)

Thanks for everyone for taking part.  Sorry and commiserations to those of us who suffered the game bugs as usual. One day.....

Edit: Oh and Meyer got 3rd not me at Race 2. He had a missed lap for some reason. My day will come....maybe.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

I had two good races tonight, only marred by the SSP bikes having too much engine breaking for my liking and the tyre overheat problems after a crash. Who in Gods named allowed 4 strokes into motorcycle racing?!! Hehe :P ;D

Edmonton is a deceptively difficult track in that the harder you try the more time you waste.... It seems the slower or easier you ride the track(within reason of course Lol) the faster you go.  :-\ :o

Anyway I enjoyed it and gained a very rare podium position(3rd place) in the second SSP race.  ;D 8)

Thanks to Yan for the event and everyone who took part, and Nick for being a great host.... I had FUN!  ;D

What's coming next I wonder Nick??  ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

I apologize with you guys for being angry, but I was quite fast and consistent with both categories especially with Moto3, and not participate even though I was still inside the server, it was not funny  :-\

For next event, seen it "my event" I would like that if we are 10 on the server, can participate in all 10, at the cost of spending a few more minutes or having to start randomly.  :P

-aGy-

all the negative replies ... I made the right decision when I NOT joined the game. i think
this game need fixin right to way. fastlapping is ok but racing noooo way this is 2015 so piboso wake up and finish the product!i dont have words anymore why this game is grinding?maybe i try racing on year 2017

Napalm Nick

@Blackheart - next event is all yours Blackie, and the beauty is, it is on an NDS track woohoo!. You are in charge and can restart as much as you like hehe. Anyway I feel your frustration so no need to apologise.

Whilst the game is still buggy, I'm still getting more Enjoyment from it than Frustration and the work that has already been completed for B7 is still very good even if not targeting the critical path. Not sure I will feel that  way in 5 years like some of you guys though!

While E>F then I=Stay
When F>E then I = F Off somewhere else.

matty0l215

At the moment track selection plays a huge roll in the stability in game. A bad track equals a lot of problems  and i dont think edmound is a very stable track.

We've had races in the past go on without a hitch and have been very enjoyable so the possibilty is there. Its about find the right bikes and track.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Sorry I never joined the races guys, was at donington park yesterday watching me pal race.. Knackered so had early night instead  ::)