• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:29:16 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Blackhearts Event | Kawamaha! | WINNER - DANIEL_F |COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 28, 2015, 02:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shibby

Napalm Nick

Hello Shibby no.3  ;)

New racers are asked to ensure they know how to conduct race start procedure please. We need to keep race re-starts to a minimum. If in doubt please ask.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Daniel_F

Napalm Nick

1st post updated with the ever popular race timetable.

Note when Limited Tyre sets is implemented.

Note revised number of laps.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

;)

Little advice for newcomers, if your suit/helmet/bike skins are not in the database, post them HERE! and download the updated skins pack  :P

Napalm Nick

Good point blackheart - skins please use the skin pack as Blackheart says.
Also...

QuoteRACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Air temperature at the Victoria Circuit has dropped 2oC please revise your set-ups.

Napalm Nick

hahahahahahaaa!

Not that I want to start that debate again but thought I would incite some shame (for a laff of course).

1st 5 laps of using the R6 and she gets that.

Hawk

That's a real kick in the balls when your Granny posts a lap like that mate! Hehehe!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

Hawk

Still getting that 103 deg heat in front tyre after a crash Nick. Did you alter the track or air temps today? Just wondered so I can compare difference, if any.  :)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Yes took air temp down 2 degrees. If you check the best laps server you can compare the subsequent change in TRACK temperature over last two days.

The weird thing is the track temperature is already much lower than that normally experienced on other servers running CLEAR skies, as expected, but you would think those servers would be seeing a lot more problems. I would like to know for sure which factor affects the tyre most (in the sim).

shibby

Quote from: Napalm Nick on September 29, 2015, 06:49:03 AM
Hello Shibby no.3  ;)

New racers are asked to ensure they know how to conduct race start procedure please. We need to keep race re-starts to a minimum. If in doubt please ask.

Hi, yes i know how to conduct race start. But i don't participate to race organized. It's different than the race on all other track?

Very sorry for my english... I'm french.

Napalm Nick

It is the same Shibby  :)

Private Message (PM) Yan24 if you need to speak French to be sure, he is a good Frenchman.  ;)

shibby

September 29, 2015, 11:18:06 PM #28 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:21:06 PM by shibby
Ok perfect :D.

EDIT : It's a race ranked or for fun?

Napalm Nick

Fun. But all races are taken seriously to the rules if that makes sense.