• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:33:12 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Blackhearts Event | Kawamaha! | WINNER - DANIEL_F |COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, September 28, 2015, 02:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Napalm Nick

Welcome back Loopy.  (Damn there goes another result place hehe)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Napalm Nick

SIGN-UP, SIGN-UP!

Last chance! This could be the last ever race under the infamous Beta 6c! And you don't wanna miss out on that!

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

oh why not then..ill try to make it
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Donnie

Blackheart

October 01, 2015, 12:00:16 PM #37 Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 12:02:55 PM by Blackheart
I did a test on 20 laps, not going fast but always about 1:33 and the tires come fine at the end of the race (only a fall in the 7th lap).

Preview (click on pic for bigger)

Super Taranta !

I'm in captain. And can you please make the server sunny instead of cloudy. It's so pessimistic for me lol :D
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Superb T.

Sorry I cannot change as I have been told off before for changing the climate on race day  ::)

Personally I'm all for a race day change to mix things up a bit, but the masses have spoken  ;)

Put this in yer helmit

BOBR6 84

Does practice start at 8 or the race?

Working till 8pm.. I will be home for 8:10pm.. Courtesy of the trusty old fireblade  ;)

If its too late, no worries il get the beers in at mallory..  :P

Napalm Nick

Qually will kick off about 8.15 UK time so you might be OK, Blackheart will hang on as long as possible I'm sure if he likes you.  :-X

@Blackheart  good Tyre test mate thanks

BOBR6 84

If im late.. Dont wait just carry on.

Wont have time so what tyres? Med, hard? And fuel? Full tank?

Cheers

Blackheart

We can wait 10-15 min nobody died lol

My test was on hard tires with 17 Litr (but are too many 14-15 be enough)

Hawk

Bob needs to start on soft tyres with a full fuel tank for the 1'30" time he put in yesterday. Hehe  ;D

I really hope your there Bob. Some riders need the competition I feel.  ;D

Hawk.