• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:58:41 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Matty0l215s Event | Get ONBOARD the "Lovebrush" | WINNER - KERAZO | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 01, 2015, 10:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Cockpit cam is the wrong term. Should be 1st person. The two views from the rider, tank and helmet cams :D

No restrictions on bikes, as many as possible :)

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

r1rossi

Blackheart

Sorry Matty but I tried a lot of laps with this view but I do not like, look at the next race ^^

r1rossi

Quote from: Blackheart on October 02, 2015, 07:27:02 PM
Sorry Matty but I tried a lot of laps with this view but I do not like, look at the next race ^^

Try it any way bud.. I will be last either way lol

Napalm Nick

Any chance of making this NDS (?) it is such an awesome track and riding 1st P brings much excitement, but 4 cores now in 40 minutes pffff not very good and bodes badly for the race  :(  :'(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 02, 2015, 07:51:35 PM
Any chance of making this NDS (?) it is such an awesome track and riding 1st P brings much excitement, but 4 cores now in 40 minutes pffff not very good and bodes badly for the race  :(  :'(

I've contacted Janau about this. Hopefully he'll get back to us before Saturday night.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Strangely I just spent another hour there with 3 of us and not one core.  ::)  But I also got three in offline mode lol!

Thanks Hawky. Oh man I want Dynamic to work so badly so we can use its charms but NDS will do if it gives us a race.  :'(

I must give a shout out to @PiBoSo here:

When I am riding Hockenheim '79 on a Superbike using 1st person view and have other riders around me, it gives me a great sense of excitement, and reminds me how good the game is and why I got into it in the first place. Man its good. Lets please make it even better  :)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

Guys, please, any tips about suspension. I really cant ride it, when it wobble like that even in low angle. I make bigger fork angle, longer swingarm, less rebount in rear shok - didnt work. If you can, please, send me set for cbr1000rr sbk
Thank you!

Demitsuri

Lower the back helps, but still have those problem.

Napalm Nick

Here's mine Demi, but it doesn't cure all the wobbles. You must be extra smooth putting the power on, when braking and when leaning. Forget going fast, just go for your lines and apexes. Speed will come naturally.

My best tip is to let the bike move, don't fight it, go with it  ;)

Anyhoo I hope it helps a bit

Demitsuri

Hawk

A long wheel base and a high, even max rebound, suspension setting would often cure the wobbles to a great extent when I last rode the SBK bikes, but I don't know if the handling has been updated since then in which case it may no longer work?

Hope it helps out.  ;)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

First person has more pitch and roll than being on a ship in a storm.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

But if you play while sitting on a jelly you will find that the oscillations through your arse are gradually dampened and eventually countered by the jellies natural lagging frequency. I recommend Raspberry.

teeds

If I'm back in time I will join you, teeds #70