• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:05:54 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Resolution problem, mouse can't reach bottom screen

Started by lentife, October 04, 2015, 12:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lentife

Hi folks,

I have a very strange problem. I set up a new resolution in the in-game settings, because I now have a 2560x1440 monitor. Now the mouse cannot reach the lower part of the screen. It's as if the screen ends. The problem is that I can't click on the "done" button. So if I change the resolution to the previous value which worked fine (1080p), I can't confirm the changes! Tried to uninstall the game, same problem. It even happened after a clean Win10 install, when I reinstalled the game completely. Any idea what's happening? And how to fix it? Maybe by editing a file externally?

I hope my problem is clear. I can post a video, if you'd like. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Lentife

Hawk

Hi Lentife

Unfortunately I personally don't know how to solve your problem, but if like you said you can post a video of your problem I'm sure that would help, then hopefully Piboso or some of our more technically minded members will be able to help sort out this issue for you.  :)

Hawk

teeds

You can manually change the res here http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=15.msg24#msg24 , no idea why you don't get full screen mouse at full res though?

PeterV

Quote from: lentife on October 04, 2015, 12:10:57 PM
Hi folks,

I have a very strange problem. I set up a new resolution in the in-game settings, because I now have a 2560x1440 monitor. Now the mouse cannot reach the lower part of the screen. It's as if the screen ends. The problem is that I can't click on the "done" button. So if I change the resolution to the previous value which worked fine (1080p), I can't confirm the changes! Tried to uninstall the game, same problem. It even happened after a clean Win10 install, when I reinstalled the game completely. Any idea what's happening? And how to fix it? Maybe by editing a file externally?

I hope my problem is clear. I can post a video, if you'd like. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Lentife
whats youre screen resolution of youre monitor set though outside the game?

HornetMaX

There's a setting for the aspect ratio, just be sure you haven't something inconsistent there (i.e. put the right aspect or put it on auto).

MaX.

unonimo

I have the same problem and i find a solution.
For example i have the display definition in 1920*1080 but game doesn't work in the same resolution.
My problem was because of the maximized icons in te desktop.I changed to the default 100% and game works perfect.

Dan Ar Braz

Thanks for the solution!!!!!!! i had this problem since some months was fed up to not play in fullscreen.