• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Kerazxos Event | "Stereo would be better" | WINNER - KERAZO | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, October 06, 2015, 03:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE:

Track is now available for Un-official practice

Sign-up CLOSED

LIMITED TYRE SETS FROM NOW
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Demitsuri

Very sorry, cant race cuz of lags... Didnt understad why. Only on edmonton everything is ok, last 3 events - lags so hardcore...

Demitsuri

Im found the problem, and it was helmets pack, i idnt understand why, but when i remove all helments except default, everithing is goes ok...

Napalm Nick

Oh great Demi glad you have sorted it!

see you Sunday then to get a good race!  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Demitsuri on October 08, 2015, 07:54:38 PM
Im found the problem, and it was helmets pack, i idnt understand why, but when i remove all helments except default, everithing is goes ok...

Weird... i don't think we have ever had that problem before :-\

Glad you've found a solution thought  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

REPLAY LINK

Well done Kerazxo. Must be boring for you eh?

For me I don't understand - practice all week and good enough setup - crap 1.47 times but I'm happy enough - I'm consistent. Restart server for race, bike tankslapping out of every corner like something possessed, brakes weak, running wide. Checked setup, fine, left and checked I was on the right bike (!), I was - don't understand, had to ride round like I was on a CBR250R not a CBR1000R (an unstable 250 R too  ::))

Jeez, if it wasn't for the nice bit of racing I had with Matty (who was pulling away all the time) I would probably have gone to sit in the pits sucking my thumb and rocking to and fro.

Anyway, results below, shame we lost Demi and strange he isn't even showing on the results as he started the race ???

Also shame we weren't more - that I really do not understand.

matty0l215

I might be able to see why you kept getting tank slappers nick

ground was 40 degrees! Cooking tyres :P

Napalm Nick

Yes but that is only normal for a default 24 degree air, sunny track. Sometimes up to 42 degree track temp.

Like SuperT says I think it was sabotage  >:( . Well done on your podium anyway mate - as you always ride 1st person you deserve that  ;)

LOOPATELI

Sorry guys this week I have a lot of things to do, hope it was fun!! See you next week!

BOBR6 84

Yeah maybe do a similar race again on a different day? Stuck at work.. Really enjoyed jerez with the sbk onboard when I joined the server.

teeds

Grats Kerazo! Not sure what happened to my connection, the game stopped counting laps at 8 and I eventually realized I was alone several laps after, no error at all?

Napalm Nick

Weird! Saw you drop, figured it wasn't a rage-quit lol. Unlucky, but at least you came first in your race hehe  ;)

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 09, 2015, 01:34:04 PM
Weird! Saw you drop, figured it wasn't a rage-quit lol. Unlucky, but at least you came first in your race hehe  ;)

We couldnt keep it upright could we :P

Shame we wernt a bit closer to have a battle but you were closing in the last few laps :D

r1rossi

I would love to race in this but would need to be a saturday night or sunday night

Napalm Nick