• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:13:24 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP Bikes release1 WIP

Started by PiBoSo, December 13, 2013, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: iVolution on January 18, 2014, 10:54:24 PM
Piboso, as I can't find any new entries on your blog for a while now... I was just wondering what you are (planning) to do for the release1 and some other questions:

-Is release1 going to be the next update or might there be another Beta depending on how "ready" you think GPbikes is at a certain time?
-Is there any place we could get an insight to what you are working on (or have) in the form of "patch notes" as i think you did before?
-And yes I know you are working hard on the documentation side, but i am just very curious about what we could expect in future releases. As the multibike feature was great for the development of the game, can you name one feature that you would really like to see in the game(s).
-Am I eligible for the (possible) closed alpha of MX-bikes or do I have to register there first? :D Is 1stQ this year still realistic?
-Why is it that with the next update current paints become unusable? Is that for all bikes? Can we just "rework" them or do they have to be made from scratch? As with the new rider model I understand why old paints will not work, but does this also mean we are getting a new 990cc model instead of the Murasama  :P ;D 8)?

I know you usually do not anwser these sort of questions but and of course i am fine if you do not anwser everything but a few teasers would be very nice  ;D

- If Release1 will be ready in a reasonable amount of time, it will be the next update. Otherwise, there will be a Beta5.
- So far work has been mostly on dirt support and rider physics
- Future releases will bring improved physics, multiplayer, modding support and user interface. New rider and bike models. Neither AI is planned, nor other fancy features.
- The closed alpha of MXB is for internal use only. There is a 95% chance to see something released during Q1.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Warlock

This are really good news Piboso, lots of stuff , thank you.

iVolution

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 18, 2014, 11:58:26 PM
- If Release1 will be ready in a reasonable amount of time, it will be the next update. Otherwise, there will be a Beta5.
- So far work has been mostly on dirt support and rider physics
- Future releases will bring improved physics, multiplayer, modding support and user interface. New rider and bike models. Neither AI is planned, nor other fancy features.
- The closed alpha of MXB is for internal use only. There is a 95% chance to see something released during Q1.
Thanks for taking the time Piboso, couldn't have asked for anything more. This info will satisfy me for the comming months  ;D

SwarleyRuiz

Piboso, the new Rider paintable the legs, one red and one green.

thank you.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

PiBoSo

Quote from: BRM on January 23, 2014, 05:31:32 PM
Piboso, the new Rider paintable the legs, one red and one green.

thank you.

One of the reasons for the new rider is to allow asymmetrical painting.

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

noss69

PiBoSo

Quote from: noss69 on March 13, 2014, 07:28:17 PM
No news piboso ?

No important ones yet, sorry.
But there are improvements in all areas: physics, user interface, engine, modding, ...

noss69

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2014, 08:08:23 PM
But there are improvements in all areas: physics, user interface, engine, modding, ...

w00t !

MaX.

ALEale

so new beta of KRP is out....

what will have to expect for GpBikes? not to put pressure... only to know :D

PiBoSo

April is booked for MXB.
To be honest, I wanted to work on GPB beta5, but daddy needs money  :(

Arvoss

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 07, 2014, 05:45:27 PM

April is booked for MXB.

MX Bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this game PiBoSo! :D

ALEale

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 07, 2014, 05:45:27 PM

April is booked for MXB.

Daddy is much more important that any other things...

For MXB is a GREAT NEWS!

And... Don't forget to play basketball... Maybe a day you can teach me something :P