• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:59:57 PM

Monster truck

Started by PiBoSo, October 20, 2015, 06:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

A short video of a work in progress internal mod:

http://www.youtube.com/v/TJMGX8sB4_4

The graphics and sound are not refined because it's only used to stress test the physics.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Very nice !

Have to admit that with rally cross, sprint cars and this kind of "exotic" stuff, WRS could tackle a nice niche.

MaX.

RiccoChicco

October 20, 2015, 07:34:04 PM #2 Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:35:46 PM by RiccoChicco
I was thinking the same MaX. Maybe WRS is going to sell licences, racing on dirt tracks is really asked on the main car games forums. And the terrain deformation from MXB is a real plus.

@PiBoSo

Really nice, it seems to react quite well!  :) Is a CarEd planned? Those kind of mods is a lot easier to create with a proper editor, modifying geometry data directly in the fil is quite fastidious  :-\

Napalm Nick

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 20, 2015, 07:04:18 PM
Very nice !

Have to admit that with rally cross, sprint cars and this kind of "exotic" stuff, WRS could tackle a nice niche.

MaX.

Agree.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

bison160

Awesome! My kid is gonna love this!

Yohji

yeeeeeesss!! I waiting this lol
monster truck can drive in MX track's big jump...hehe

C21

The physics / suspension looking really good.
Nice one  ;D
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

tseklias

Would we expect to see also some type of tire deformation? I don't know much about these trucks but seeing this huge side tire profile they should be bouncy.

Mace-x

looks nice, altrought the suspension seems too soft, the trucks bounce more when landing big stuff.

Fuck, i´ll buy it soon i promise!  :-[  ;D

Blackheart

PiBoSo

Stout Johnson

Looking very nice indeed! Any chance you release this thing with the next beta version ;) maybe along with a small practice ground?

PS: I know this is probably an early stage of the car, but the center of mass seems a bit low. Doing these burnouts on tarmac the beast should be in danger of turning over when it starts to grip again after the donut.  ;) But really looking very good already!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Torque

+1! I would love to have a monster truck to play with!
Check out the Street Stock Beta! UPDATED FOR BETA 9

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3708.msg63094#new

Let us know what you think!

https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceVinyl/

PiBoSo

Cory_Hayes.11

Looks like a stadium super truck is more than doable in terms of suspension
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII