• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:23:45 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

B7 EDTracker view bug

Started by h106frp, October 27, 2015, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Nice to see native (working) support for joystick look mode in B7 but the vertical axis (look up/down) is inverted.

Horizon tilt is  still disabled when in 'free look' modes  :(

Noticed with look left that the engine sound completely disappears and appears to be right channel only when looking ahead, volume increases with look right.

h106frp

Edtracker issues now resolved in B7b  :)

Native support now works and it excellent  :)

Head tracking with horizon tilt is very cool and very convincing  :)

Still got the strange left/right engine sound issue, engine noise disappears when you look left  :( It is as if we need 'global' engine noise on both left and right channels with extra exhaust noise assigned to the correct side.

HornetMaX

Quote from: h106frp on October 27, 2015, 11:12:03 PM
Noticed with look left that the engine sound completely disappears and appears to be right channel only when looking ahead, volume increases with look right.

Quote from: h106frp on October 29, 2015, 04:39:02 PM
Still got the strange left/right engine sound issue, engine noise disappears when you look left  :(

I'll try to have a look, it looks (or sounds) like a bug.

MaX.

HornetMaX

I've checked with beta7b: I don't have any problem.
In the pits at victoria with the 990, when I turn my head 180 deg left (or right, i.e. looking back) I hear the sound properly on the left and right channel.
When I turn 90 deg left (resp. right) the sound is louder on the left channel (resp. right), which is normal.

MaX.

h106frp

I still have this issue  >:( \ my sound is Realtek onboard hidef, so pretty common. I will have a dabble with the settings and see if i can track it down. Nice to know it can be made to work, thanks for looking.

h106frp

:-[

Sound problem solved - dodgy jack plug  :-[ :-[ 

Always check the obvious stuff first!