• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Aprilia RSW500 by GPB ITA (physics) and Franco Pizzagalli (3d)

Started by fabio93bg, October 30, 2015, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 01, 2015, 04:09:44 PM
1st person is no different to beta 6 :P

and the knee sliders work fine ;D

it was different for me at first.. like the riders head stayed in line with the bike.. very strange  :o ok now i messed with the settings.

matty0l215

as i always ride 3rd person, not a lot had changed :P

But i swear the UI is smaller...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 01, 2015, 04:24:57 PM
as i always ride 3rd person, not a lot had changed :P

But i swear the UI is smaller...

I certainly think the font size is smaller, definitely in places on the UI for sure.

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

very good bike. You can feel the rear when slides and correct it.
in the 3d model the rear wheel axle is missing. and there is no exhaust smoke

ALEale

Gzehoo

tseklias

Are the mini/moped bikes going to be released in the future? I was really hoping to drive those things  ;D

ALEale

Quote from: tseklias on November 01, 2015, 08:28:49 PM
Are the mini/moped bikes going to be released in the future? I was really hoping to drive those things  ;D

are you talking about Piaggio Zip SP and Vespa?

h106frp

Quote from: CapeDoctor on November 01, 2015, 03:32:21 PM
i agree with Nick's previous comment - the knee slider sound seems much louder on the Aprilia than the other bikes, most likely due to lower sound sample volume for the engine?
and i agree, it's pretty tricky to ride this bike in first-person view, but oh-so-sweet in third person, lol :D

Its pretty good in first person but needs finishing, no textures or paint and the dash does not work, also some issues with overlaps on 3D model objects (dash and bars)

Abigor

Waaaw  amazing bike......thanks....."And the oscar goes to?"..... ;)

doNico

What a bike ... i really enjoy it!! ... Do you mind sharing a blank livery file with us? Would love to customize it

~doN

BOBR6 84

Ok I have done many laps with this bike now.. Its alot of fun! Very very stable, turns good, progressive tyre grip etc etc etc..

Here's what concerns me..

It is completely different to the varese500.. In fact if we race both bikes together the varese will not stand a chance.

How can this be? Is piboso's bike way off the mark??

In all honesty this reminds me of the situation with rodney007 a while ago.. He/they built the KTM RC8 and it was completely different to anything else with the tyre grip etc.. He was hung, drawn and quartered for the physics changes he made.. What is the difference here?

This is an honest, polite, serious question!

I know nothing about bike modding by the way.. Just the handling.

Alby46

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 02, 2015, 03:04:49 AM
Ok I have done many laps with this bike now.. Its alot of fun! Very very stable, turns good, progressive tyre grip etc etc etc..

It is completely different to the varese500.. In fact if we race both bikes together the varese will not stand a chance.

In all honesty this reminds me of the situation with rodney007 a while ago.. He/they built the KTM RC8 and it was completely different to anything else with the tyre grip etc.. He was hung, drawn and quartered for the physics changes he made.. What is the difference here?

you forgot that this bike is from 2000/2001 and the varese is from 1994. Tyres and bikes have changed a lot in 6 years
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

h106frp

This bike is almost too stable on the brakes compared to the stock bikes, it will haul up in straight line under really heavy braking with no issues.
It would make a good starter bike for the GPB demo, very much easier to ride than any of the other bikes.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Alby46 on November 02, 2015, 08:00:00 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 02, 2015, 03:04:49 AM

you forgot that this bike is from 2000/2001 and the varese is from 1994. Tyres and bikes have changed a lot in 6 years

;D ;D this bike could rival a gp bike from 2060!  ;D

but anyway.. don't get me wrong, its an enjoyable bike, i like it..  ;)