• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:57 PM

General | Jumpstarts

Started by PeterV, November 03, 2015, 08:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

We are currently testing some bikes on Victoria and we made some race starts.
I did some jump starts too see if the received penalty would be lifted, by obeying too the set penalty.
(beeing a drivethrough or as we noticed a DQ).

What im mentioning here is not B7b specific, seen it happen in other betas as well.

Jumpstarts, and Penalty given:

• Drive through
  • DQ, and 2nd rider who started oke, also receives a DQ
  • DQ
  • DQ
  • DQ

Even after a server restart the jumpstarter received a DQ.
Why dont we get a Drive through like with the first jumpstart ?.

HornetMaX

I was under the impression it depends on how much you jump start: small jump start = drive through, big one = DQ.
But I'm really ot sure, so ...

MaX.

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 03, 2015, 09:05:29 PM
I was under the impression it depends on how much you jump start: small jump start = drive through, big one = DQ.
But I'm really ot sure, so ...

MaX.

Oke we will test with big and small jumpstarts  ;)

Napalm Nick

wasn't it - if you jumpstart and cross the start/finish line you get a DQ but if you jump but don't cross the line you get a ride through. Remember Mantorp park race Peter?  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 03, 2015, 09:17:09 PM
wasn't it - if you jumpstart and cross the start/finish line you get a DQ but if you jump but don't cross the line you get a ride through. Remember Mantorp park race Peter?  ;D

reving the enigine slammed in 1st gear on 4th red light and penalty.
No time too move more then an inch, certainly not cross any line.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 03, 2015, 09:17:09 PM
Oh right, now I remember .... exactly as you said: if you cross the start line before the green light you get a DQ, while if you just jump start (without crossing the star line before green light) you get a drive through.

Alzheimer powa !!

MaX.

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 03, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

Alzheimer powa !!

MaX.

LOL Max

I will test it if its the case then this topic will be deleted, thx guys.

HornetMaX

We should probably have the info sticky somewhere: maybe under documentation ...

MaX.