• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:47:13 PM

GP Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, December 15, 2013, 11:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: iceRasta on December 15, 2013, 02:20:39 PM
I got every time when I want to play online or offline this error :( Anyone knows what to do?

Have you done a clean install? Are you using an addon bike?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Alby46

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 15, 2013, 01:39:42 PM
Quote from: Alby46 on December 15, 2013, 12:18:56 PM
first thing: thank you :D
second: when riding offline and see a replay, after clicking done it comes back to pits and the bike is turned off. is that intentional?

Thank you. Please report all the important bugs you can find, so a Beta4b can be released as soon as possible.
another info: when you exit replay it's not turned off but it's like the whole game stopped, and if you press esc you can play again ( sorry for my english i dont know if you understand my post )
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

iceRasta

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 15, 2013, 02:26:00 PM
Quote from: iceRasta on December 15, 2013, 02:20:39 PM
I got every time when I want to play online or offline this error :( Anyone knows what to do?

Have you done a clean install? Are you using an addon bike?

Oh my fault :D After a new clean install it works :) Thank you ! :)

Ian

Wow 14 online at once fantastic, no problems when online,only issue I had was the game core exe when I left the game

sven98g

Why I cant connect to the server :/

Arvoss

Do the Beta3 plugins still work? Because the MaxHUD doesnt't work :p

Docfumi

Quote from: dibu on December 15, 2013, 11:35:33 AM

Will we see WRS today too?

@ Piboso. Sorry for reposting, but I would also like to know when we will see WRS.

Cheers and thanks again for the Beta release.  :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Hi Guys.

Anyone have a problem with "Auto Gears"? I cannot get them to work.

Also, has anyone done a copy paste for their old setups and got them to work in garage? They show in the setups menue but when you select a setup it doesn't change any settings.

Plus. Has anyone got The MAX HUD to work yet? I have pasted the files as for Beta3 but MAX HUD not showing on screen.

I've not tested online yet. will report later when do so.

dibu

Quote from: Ian on December 15, 2013, 02:35:15 PM
Wow 14 online at once fantastic, no problems when online,only issue I had was the game core exe when I left the game

I also had a game core when I left. (btw there were 17 online at the same time /server)

@ PiBoSo - atm there are no times showing up in the online stats

SwarleyRuiz

I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

HornetMaX

The MaXHUD plugin will NOT work until I update it to beta4 interface. Same for MaXHELMET (and for any other plugin, mine or not).

Bad news is I'll leave for holidays on Tue morning so I doubt I'll have the time to work on this. I'll try but no warranty.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 15, 2013, 03:24:41 PM
The MaXHUD plugin will NOT work until I update it to beta4 interface. Same for MaXHELMET (and for any other plugin, mine or not).

Bad news is I'll leave for holidays on Tue morning so I doubt I'll have the time to work on this. I'll try but no warranty.

MaX.

Thanks Max.... Give it your best shot, mate; your MaxHUD plugin is a must have, it's like part of the furniture now! ;D

dibu

December 15, 2013, 04:41:34 PM #27 Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 04:43:31 PM by dibu
First server crash (Track 19) - core.exe

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 15, 2013, 03:42:24 PM

MaX.

Thanks Max.... Give it your best shot, mate; your MaxHUD plugin is a must have, it's like part of the furniture now! ;D

MaXHUD and MaXHELMET have been modified to work with beta4 (no other real changes).

Available for download in the plugins section.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 15, 2013, 05:00:51 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 15, 2013, 03:42:24 PM

MaX.

MaXHUD and MaXHELMET have been modified to work with beta4 (no other real changes).

Available for download in the plugins section.

MaX.

Great job Max, nice one!!  Your a STAR, mate!! ;D ;D 8)

Thanks Max! ;D