• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:25:27 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

EDF Viewer

Started by RiccoChicco, November 09, 2015, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Steven on December 14, 2015, 07:14:54 PM
When typing "painted -help" in the windows command line, it shows the commands to create and extract a .pnt.
Is this any help to create a GUI? Or would it be enough and less work to give some instructions for everybody how to use this?
Just tried, should be enough. Would it help if I create the GUI ?

Steven

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 14, 2015, 07:28:59 PM
Quote from: Steven on December 14, 2015, 07:14:54 PM
When typing "painted -help" in the windows command line, it shows the commands to create and extract a .pnt.
Is this any help to create a GUI? Or would it be enough and less work to give some instructions for everybody how to use this?
Just tried, should be enough. Would it help if I create the GUI ?

Not for me, Max. I don't do paints very often, and when I think I will get along with the commands.
That's more a question for the members who usually do paints.

HornetMaX

I'm discussing with Ricco, one of us will work on it. Maybe even both of us :)

By chance, I've found this old post: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1707

TFC

Hawk

A GUI sounds like the better option to me.  8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Sounds interesting. Id defenetly be interested in seeing what you can come up with :D

Although. Wast Piboso a bit miffed last time a tools was made?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on December 15, 2015, 03:19:25 PM
Sounds interesting. Id defenetly be interested in seeing what you can come up with :D

Although. Wasn't Piboso a bit miffed last time a tools was made?

I cannot see any problems with modders creating tools that are needed...... I mean Piboso cannot surely blame utility modders for creating tools that are needed like now, even when he says he will create the tools "as soon as possible"; that could be a week or a year or more, who knows? We don't want to have to wait an unstated amount of time when someone else can help us to do what we want to do now.

If Piboso then releases his tool then I'm sure the modder/s in question(probably Max/Ricco) would be happy to withdraw their tool if required/asked to do so.  ;)

That's my thoughts on the subject..... Quit reasonable I think.  :)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk on December 15, 2015, 05:07:44 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on December 15, 2015, 03:19:25 PM

Although. Wasn't Piboso a bit miffed last time a tools was made?

I cannot see any problems with modders creating tools that are needed...... I mean Piboso cannot surely blame utility modders for creating tools that are needed like now, even when he says he will create the tools "as soon as possible"; that could be a week or a year or more, who knows? We don't want to have to wait an unstated amount of time when someone else can help us to do what we want to do now.

If Piboso then releases his tool then I'm sure the modder/s in question(probably Max/Ricco) would be happy to withdraw their tool if required/asked to do so.  ;)

That's my thoughts on the subject..... Quit reasonable I think.  :)

Hawk.

Oh im all for new tools (official or un-official) I just knew that Piboso didn't like it last time :P

The Painted software works. But it need work and as i've said before, It's not that important so don't worry. Leave it for someone else ;) ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Vergio101

What a change on the new paintED 1.4?

Blackheart

OT

Now there is the skin reload key, useful.

C'รจ il tasto per ricaricare la skin senza scegliere il percorso ogni volta, utile.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Blackheart on December 28, 2015, 11:04:27 AM
OT
Not 100% OT, as the improvements in PaintED have been suggested exactly in this thread :)

Vergio101

any change for a little program external gpbikes?