• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:38:31 PM

keeps crashing

Started by Fauntleroy16, November 12, 2015, 02:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fauntleroy16

Purchased WRS today, everything was working great until i changed the auto shift option then the game crashed and has crashed every time i try to go on the track since no matter which car. I always end up with the same core.exe error followed by a bunch of other errors.

PiBoSo

November 12, 2015, 09:28:29 AM #1 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 09:58:17 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Fauntleroy16 on November 12, 2015, 02:06:33 AM
Purchased WRS today, everything was working great until i changed the auto shift option then the game crashed and has crashed every time i try to go on the track since no matter which car. I always end up with the same core.exe error followed by a bunch of other errors.

Is the first error the same reported here?
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2710.0

What operative system and graphics card are you using?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Fauntleroy16

Last night I did a complete reinstall and everything worked as it should, hell i even raced in  a server for a few hours with a buddy. But, yes the second I bring the sprint car on the track it crashes. I can run the Rx car at knoxville and the Rx track without any issues until I switch over to a manual transmission then it crashes immediately with the same core.exe error. Thats the error im getting 90% off the time, the only time I get the run time error is an extremely hard slide or knocking the wall down, seems to happen more often when the track is wet also.

Im running vista home premium (probably the issue) with a nvidia geforce GTX 560. Other than these few issues on my end it seems you have a kick ass product here! Thanks!