• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:53:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Team Entry - Nicked-IT Racing

Started by Napalm Nick, November 24, 2015, 01:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

November 24, 2015, 01:19:50 PM Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 10:20:04 PM by Napalm Nick
Team Name: (Nicked-IT Racing)
Team Manager: Napalm Nick
Name, Number in game of Rider 1: Napalm Nick #68
Name, Number in game of Rider 2: Blackheart #22    

Skin Pack for everything - https://www.dropbox.com/s/w28i2t4tyz76tyd/gpbikes.zip?dl=0

STAFF : SUBSCRIBED

Team Advertising: The Police/Polizia are riding it like they stole it.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

1st Post updated with Skin Links and Team promotional material  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

omg the final shot is amazing!  ;D

We are not normal people  8)

Napalm Nick

hehe no.  ;D

But the quality of all the entries so far is very high looking at them this is gonna be a great championship  :)

(and we will see it all from the back too lol).

Hawk

Love "IT"!  ;D 8)

But look at the size of those feet!!  :o Lol.
Piboso must have some strange feet if he thinks that's normal is all I can say! Hehe!  ;D

Nice job guys!  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Hahaha yes its true man now I cant take my eyes off them hahahahaaha !

Well you know what they say about big feet.........................................big shoes!

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Looks awesome!! Looking forward to being chased by those mean machines!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

This game is so realistic PiBoSo has even simulated my nerves on race day:

https://www.youtube.com/v/QvADtV0t-wg
(thanks Max  :) )

Napalm Nick

Silverstone round 03. There goes the lead hehe

https://www.youtube.com/v/O-I3zzVn2aw

Mind you how the hell did I get there!  ???  ;)

Blackheart

Noooo!  ;D

A chamomile before the race is recommended  ;D

Napalm Nick

ALEale

Ahahahahha

Your new nickname is FACEPALM NICK

AHAHHAHAHA

You've done a great race don't worry :)

Napalm Nick