• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

CBR250R Dream Cup [2018 06 12 update for beta13]

Started by Yohji, November 26, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

CBR250R DREAM CUP

For Beta13 release!!!

This bike made for beginner. perhaps, good riders feel boring...?

DOWNLOAD https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sZiB7i_otkv6zjz1IYYUI2RheRTAAnyd/view?usp=sharing

enjoy

Alone

Hawk

They maybe slow, but they are certainly GREAT FUN!!  ;D

Thank you Yohji... Very nice work mate!  8) 8)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Yeah very slow, but great quality work!  8) ;)

CapeDoctor

we need a virtual mechanic or two, to tinker around and get a few more horses out of this baby....  ;D
great work with the bike!  8)

h106frp

Might be better off just strapping a rocket to it  :)

Napalm Nick

Love these  :) makes for precision riding to get the best out of them.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

janaucarre

BozoCRO

Great job Yohji! Thank you!
Another great learning bike. Love it that someone is trying to help beginers. For me it's great to practice 1st person view riding. Top quality textures.

For me personaly that big display is redundant and distracting, maybe something smaller? RPM number really isn't needed.

h106frp

Great model and the onboard view is one of the best, love that you can see the tail when you look behind.

Also agree that the blue panel looks a bit odd, you could use the original and just add a typical aftermarket gear indicator.

Could do with an MC22 engine transplant though  ;)

Yohji

blue information panel is provisional. so I will replace it when make Completion the panel.

ALEale

Lupo

Thank you very much!I enjoyed it a lot between the curbs of Tsukuba ;D

World champions:
-1957 500cc  L.Liberati
-1975 125cc  P.Pileri

Eagle

Great little bike we have there. Too bad it hits the limiter that quick in 6th, only flaw so far.

Yohji

gear ratio is stock. you can setting F/R sprocket