• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

<<<-----TEST RACE----->>> - Monza

Started by ALEale, December 03, 2015, 10:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

December 03, 2015, 11:07:24 PM #15 Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:18:29 PM by Blackheart

Private test.

I do not remember the names I join five minutes in your server, I did at one time (2:13 I think) and i see in the times one had done 2 seconds better that me just in the t3 (obviously impossible without cutting) is a easy sector it...

ALEale

from 06 AM server will be set with this password ---------------> gp125ita

no limited tire set :)

Meyer#12

Unfortunately can't race tonight. Christmas party at work.. So my pace for race 1 in the championship will be a surprise :P

Have a fun race guys!
Meyer#12

ALEale

Quote from: Meyer#12 on December 04, 2015, 10:39:45 AM
Unfortunately can't race tonight. Christmas party at work.. So my pace for race 1 in the championship will be a surprise :P

Have a fun race guys!

;)

Boerenlater

I have a family event I cant make it also.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

kekapd

i cant join tonight, 2nd shift at work, coworker got sick :S

Gzehoo

I'm not able to participate in the pre-season test (studies), but I'll start in the 1st round.

ALEale

ok guys but please be prepared for the first race :) first corner in monza will be not so easy :)

yan24

Excuse I but I can not participate in the race this evening .
Big last-minute problem.

sorry !!!

Napalm Nick

Hi Ale!

Do you have a link to the replay file from this race?

I would like to show the kids how Grandpa was in the lead for a few seconds hahahaha!

;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

ALEale

Quote from: Meyer#12 on December 05, 2015, 01:19:56 PM
How did the race go guys?? ;)

it was a GREAT race to watch live :) i see much nice battles! (unfortunately my mistake for the replay saving, was set to default value 10 MB :(  )

only a big problem starting the race, there was a BIG COLLECTIVE CRASH, only VERGIO101 didn't crash.... so we restarted WUP and then the race.... praying god for next race :)