• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:24:40 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

<<<----- Round 01 - Monza ----->>>

Started by ALEale, December 07, 2015, 01:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: kekapd on December 08, 2015, 09:50:39 PM
so much practice for jump start  :-[ sry bozo... now a question is it ok that with ping 35 - 45 laggs ? its cuting my screen at every single corner :S

Nope this ping is good for GP Bikes, but sometimes it happens it is a "graphics lag" u can fix it return in the pit before of the race start.

valern13

Quote from: Meyer#12 on December 08, 2015, 09:31:24 PM
But congratulations to Yan, F93BG and Leader for the insane speed there in the front!
What happened on the first lap? I saw you at my side and then I fell ...i touched you or you touched me? ??? if I touched you I apologize! I lose soooo many second for this stupid crash.

Blackheart

Some of you works the race replay? i take core  :-X

Napalm Nick

Still downloading it is huge - nearly 1Gb so you might have to open your .ini value up? But you may get cores if you do that too much for your own PC.

Too biga file really - maybe split to qually and race replays only and zip them? would be better? Just a suggestion. Its what I do so  just trying to help.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 08, 2015, 10:08:36 PM
Still downloading it is huge - nearly 1Gb so you might have to open your .ini value up? But you may get cores if you do that too much for your own PC.

Too biga file really - maybe split to qually and race replays only and zip them? would be better? Just a suggestion. Its what I do so  just trying to help.

I tried now to put 1GB+ on the .ini but nothing I always take core. If you can open it, u can cut it please?

Napalm Nick

My games PC wont run it so I transferred the replay file to my server which is using 1Gb replay caches  but they also core out so nothing I can do.

If Ale can get them to view on his server then they must be chopped up and zipped before being linked.

Maybe someone else can get it but I am out of ideas now. Another thing to do is remember to grab the replay ourselves at end of race (no good if you haven't changed your default gpbikes.ini though or you will get 2 minutes only - also no good if you core or rage out  ;D:(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Damn! I believe that no one can open it, maybe is a limit of GP Bikes engine...

libra73

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 08, 2015, 09:31:17 PM
Two weeks hard practice for this event was fun.

being taken out on first lap by rider trying impossible pass even when riders are crashed in front ruined it all. Very difficult not to just give up.

Thanks Ale for organising. Well done whoever made the podium I missed it I think Yan won?.

(Server reset time might need extending Ale).

Edit: Ah yes well done Yan, and everyone really.
non importa succede...capiata nelle gare, sono dispaiciuto potevo arrivare 6..invece la gomma anteriore non aveva piu aderenza, quindi ho rallentato dovendo far passare tre piloti, in piu sono caduto tre volte,,mannaggia..

Blackheart

Quote from: libra73 on December 08, 2015, 10:49:06 PM
non importa succede...capiata nelle gare, sono dispaiciuto potevo arrivare 6..invece la gomma anteriore non aveva piu aderenza, quindi ho rallentato dovendo far passare tre piloti, in piu sono caduto tre volte,,mannaggia..

Hai risposto con un italiano mezzo storpiato ad un inglese...

You have responded with a bad italian to a british guy...

ALEale

Replay work for me... i'm splitting qualy from race and i will upload it for tomorrow

Napalm Nick

Rodrigovis

guys who does not participate in the next step communicate. for aleale me add whitelisted . ;D ;D ;D

ALEale

Napalm Nick

December 09, 2015, 11:53:37 AM #43 Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:07:13 PM by Napalm Nick
Thanks Ale works good  8)

I had to watch some of it on my crappy lappy. I am horrified to notice that the smoke is not shown on the replay?  Does anyone see it? Or is this another animation that is not captured in replay?

Edit: second time watching at start I see one small puff from the pole sitter. I was hoping for the full smog affect on the grid lol.

libra73

Quote from: Blackheart on December 08, 2015, 11:00:58 PM
Quote from: libra73 on December 08, 2015, 10:49:06 PM

Hai risposto con un italiano mezzo storpiato ad un inglese...

You have responded with a bad italian to a british guy...
hai ragione..con il cell ho scritto quel che ho scritto....per quanto riguarda l inglese, non so una parola mi spiace...