• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

<<<----- Round 02 - Misano ----->>>

Started by ALEale, December 09, 2015, 09:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

December 09, 2015, 09:00:51 AM Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 12:04:41 PM by ALEale

RACE SERVER PASSWORD : .......soon......

Limited tires ON (4 sets for each tyre)
Laps: 17
Qualifing starts at 21:00

I WILL SHOW WHERE IN THIS TRACK WE WILL CONSIDER CUT:

solutions: during qualifing abort your lap losing time without create obstacle to other riders, during race give your position to the rider behind you (the rider is behind you 10 seconds? WAIT 10 SEC. LET HE PASS YOU)

Meyer#12

Oh damn! 14th december fits me very bad! Probably won't be able to make it to this race  :'( :'( :'(
Meyer#12

ALEale

Quote from: Meyer#12 on December 12, 2015, 06:12:38 AM
Oh damn! 14th december fits me very bad! Probably won't be able to make it to this race  :'( :'( :'(

:'(

Rodrigovis

Aleale as he can not attend you can put me in the white list ?

ALEale

Quote from: Rodrigovis on December 13, 2015, 10:42:50 AM

Aleale as he can not attend you can put me in the white list ?

he says that PROBABLY he can not partecipate.. i send him a PM... if he didn't race i'll put you in white list :)

ALEale

ALEale

BozoCRO

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yan24

Hello the friends,
I just wanted to tell you to be very careful in the first bends.

A race does not win in the first bend.

Thank you

Vergio101

Blackheart

damn core in final 2 laps  :'( i was 4 or 5 damn!

Porcaccia core negli ultimi due giri  :'( ero quarto o quinto

Napalm Nick

My first full length race without a fall which is a massive achievement for me I am "verri appi" and also 4th place.

Sorry for my team-mate Black we were 4th and 5th for nice team points then you core  3 laps from end :'(

Congrats to the podium and especially Yan!

:)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 14, 2015, 09:42:49 PM
My first full length race without a fall which is a massive achievement for me I am "verri appi" and also 4th place.

Sorry for my team-mate Black we were 4th and 5th for nice team points then you core  3 laps from end :'(

Congrats to the podium and especially Yan!

:)

Yeah  :'( but the important thing is that one of the two finish the races  ;)

Anyway funny race  ;D