• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

<<<----- Round 02 - Misano ----->>>

Started by ALEale, December 09, 2015, 09:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valern13

i disconnected when i was 6th and i was going very well,maybe I could get black and nick!!!  :'( a lot of points thrown away!!!

ALEale

LeaderAsd

I think that we need always to restart when a lot of people had core.exe / crash at the first turn, because it's not funny have a race in this condition... The good thing should be to write a rule that race direction can decide to restart (because in gpbikes italia events they usually not restart).
Also if i were second in race1 and battle for first in race2 the decision taken by race direction was good.
Then in the last restart i was fourth but ok anyway... I don't like to race with half riders down at the first corner or core.exe drivers :)

Thanks for this evening! Nice race! Next time i will catch u!! ;D

Blackheart

Quote from: LeaderAsd on December 14, 2015, 10:16:44 PM
I think that we need always to restart when a lot of people had core.exe / crash at the first turn, because it's not funny have a race in this condition... The good thing should be to write a rule that race direction can decide to restart (because in gpbikes italia events they usually not restart).
Also if i were second in race1 and battle for first in race2 the decision taken by race direction was good.
Then in the last restart i was fourth but ok anyway... I don't like to race with half riders down at the first corner or core.exe drivers :)

Thanks for this evening! Nice race! Next time i will catch u!! ;D

+1 and gz for the podium!  ;)

Kerazo

I'm sorry i could not show up, neither could i give info. Internet in this house is a b**** at the moment, sorry

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BozoCRO

I don't think the race itself was bad. I had problems with lag. It was hard to ride with blackouts sometimes longer then a second. Falling is normal, shit happens, it's all part of racing. I wish we had strict rules on when to restart a race. This way when fast guys fall it's restart time. When last guys fall, or my team mate has problems at the start in monza, race director doesn't see it a reason to stop the race. It's not really fair if we all are equal at the start of the race ;)

Napalm Nick

In the "Owners Club" races I try to follow the rule of :

2 restarts for ANY "Cores" or "Jumpstarts" but on the 3rd restart the race continues no matter what.
Crashes on the grid are considered unfortunate but not a reason to restart unless it is some huge disaster that takes out 90% of the riders.

That way everyone knows what will happen and no-one can complain even if they jumpstart 3rd restart. (But they are allowed to be disappointed - happens to us all sometime)  ;).

I notice already that the quality of the riders in this championship is very good with respect to jumpstarts and 'faffing' on the start grid so I expect that main problem here will be Cores.

What people need to understand when asking for a restart (which they shouldn't be doing anyway) is that the more the restarts are done the higher the chance of core.exe occurring (personal observation) so more chance of the innocent riders not getting a race.  >:(

Just an idea, I will support anything the organiser (ALE) decides.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: BozoCRO on December 15, 2015, 01:51:57 PM
I don't think the race itself was bad. I had problems with lag. It was hard to ride with blackouts sometimes longer then a second. Falling is normal, shit happens, it's all part of racing. I wish we had strict rules on when to restart a race. This way when fast guys fall it's restart time. When last guys fall, or my team mate has problems at the start in Monza, race director doesn't see it a reason to stop the race. It's not really fair if we all are equal at the start of the race ;)

Why don't you just make a maximum 3 race restart rule? Then no matter what happens at the possible third restart the race will continue? That way everyone knows were they stand and everything is fair.
After that, if any rider has a grievance about another rider causing an accident and knocking them off from the start then report it to the race admins after the race for possible penalization.  :)

Obviously no-one can fault a restart for core.exe problems, but seriously; all riders should practice their starts and take care going off the race grid and approaching first corners with care, caution and respect for other riders.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: @Nick: Haha! You just beat me to it mate but I totally agree with you as you see above.  ;D

ALEale

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 15, 2015, 02:11:56 PM
In the "Owners Club" races I try to follow the rule of :

2 restarts for ANY "Cores" or "Jumpstarts" but on the 3rd restart the race continues no matter what.
Crashes on the grid are considered unfortunate but not a reason to restart unless it is some huge disaster that takes out 90% of the riders.

That way everyone knows what will happen and no-one can complain even if they jumpstart 3rd restart. (But they are allowed to be disappointed - happens to us all sometime)  ;).

I notice already that the quality of the riders in this championship is very good with respect to jumpstarts and 'faffing' on the start grid so I expect that main problem here will be Cores.

What people need to understand when asking for a restart (which they shouldn't be doing anyway) is that the more the restarts are done the higher the chance of core.exe occurring (personal observation) so more chance of the innocent riders not getting a race.  >:(

Just an idea, I will support anything the organiser (ALE) decides.

i will consider this idea... :) thanks

ALEale

Quote from: BozoCRO on December 15, 2015, 01:51:57 PM
I don't think the race itself was bad. I had problems with lag. It was hard to ride with blackouts sometimes longer then a second.

Yeah but... when you can decide to restart a race? this time from replay i'll se sometimes half of a grid and some second after the start i see a full grid. after that i see big lag and in 3 corners 3 big crashes... so i decided to restart.... (some STUPID riders says that i restart because italian riders fall  >:( - RIDICOULUS  ) at the second starts all the grid was like a christmas tree... all the riders was flashing a lot... so i decided to make a third start...

usually in my races i didn't like to restart, but today was an amount of problems never happened in my races (core in grid+LAG+riders that who want to win at the first turn)

for next races i will decide what to do...

sorry for my english, i've tried to make you understand what i've passed last night  :-\

Blackheart

There are issues problems with the race replay? I do not see the Misano file in the replay section  :P

Traduzione: Do sta il replay?  ;D

ALEale

Quote from: Blackheart on December 16, 2015, 08:31:08 AM
There are issues problems with the race replay? I do not see the Misano file in the replay section  :P

Traduzione: Do sta il replay?  ;D

I think there's no problem with replay but since I've to download 1gb of replay and split it in qualify and race and reupload it, it's not a 2 min work.. Too busy with work in these days :(

Will be ready as soon as possible

Traduzione: lavoro come uno schiavo e non ho tempo :P

Napalm Nick

If I remember correctly I saved it too.  ;D

If I did (I will check a little later) then let me do it for you this time Ale. I will PM you the download links later.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"