• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

New Bike Simulation Game!

Started by Mace-x, January 01, 2016, 07:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

Check this prototype:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQSl9kmtuPE

I´d say it looks pretty awesome, with some work it could turn into a great Moto Gp Sim  ;D

Napalm Nick

January 01, 2016, 09:56:57 AM #1 Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:02:24 AM by Napalm Nick
The more the merrier, I say. Bring them on.

However controlling the bike with the mouse has me rather worried lol  :o.  Time will tell  :)

(My first post for a  year  ::) I missed you guys pfffff  ;D)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Has potential, and the fact that he has worked on an already released bike sim "FIM Speedway 2015" is a big plus.... The only downer is that he said he's planning to resume development by the end of 2016; that's a long time. But good luck to him and looking forward to seeing how it develops in the far future.  8)

Hawk.

grimm

The crash made me cringe. Looks all too real. Especially in first person, the view of hands and feet while it goes "Dirt, sky, dirt, sky, dirt..." made me tense up. If Piboso could implement that (ragdoll rider during crashes) without a massive hit to FPS it would be fantastic.

Yohji

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Yohji on January 01, 2016, 06:08:59 PM
these are very interesting

Yes !
But very old too and failed to get developed. That netBike one really was promising and when you look at how far netKar went. it is a real shame But nothing more really.  Sad  :-\
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"