• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:20:13 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Forgot my liscence key!!!

Started by sellers, February 17, 2016, 05:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sellers

Hey guys! I remember my log in details for the forum but I have a new computer so I had to reinstall the game and I can't find my liscence key! Please help!

Hawk

Quote from: sellers on February 17, 2016, 05:55:13 AM
Hey guys! I remember my log in details for the forum but I have a new computer so I had to reinstall the game and I can't find my liscence key! Please help!

If you still have your old computer with GPB installed on it, you can find your license details in "My Documents/Piboso/GP Bikes" in a text file called "license".

If that is not available I would suggest contacting Piboso and explaining what's happened.  ;)

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Yep or if you have your original email that had it in?

Failing that PiBoSo always sorts it out if you send him a mail ....

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 20, 2015, 09:38:24 PM

Please send an email to support@gp-bikes.com including first name, last name and email address as they appear in the PayPal receipt.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

sellers

Yeah I sent him through an email! Thanks for this guys. Keen to get back into gpbikes 😊 We need to have another moto3 championship!!!

Napalm Nick

We will need some Beta 8 Moto3 bikes first  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: sellers on February 17, 2016, 10:11:14 AM
Yeah I sent him through an email! Thanks for this guys. Keen to get back into gpbikes 😊 We need to have another moto3 championship!!!

Our team is working on the Moto 3 bikeMOD set..... We are getting close to release and are just awaiting the release of GPB Beta 8 so that we can integrate the physics changes before we do so. Hopefully it won't be long now.  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Ohhhhh great news indeed! Well done Team!