• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:28 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

<<<----- Round 06 - Jerez ----->>>

Started by ALEale, January 13, 2016, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

January 13, 2016, 05:10:28 PM Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 05:35:02 PM by ALEale

RACE SERVER PASSWORD : lastround

Limited tires ON (4 sets for each tyre)
Laps: 19
Qualifing starts at 21:00

IMPORTANT:

CUT IS NOT ALLOWED

DURING RACE GIVE POSITION IF YOU CUT MUCH MORE OF TWO TIMES LAST CHICANE
DURING QUALIFY PLEASE ABORT YOU FAST LAP 
(the rider is behind you 10 seconds? WAIT 10 SEC. LET HE PASS YOU)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

ALEale

yan24

Hello, I could not certainly participate in the race of this evening. :'(
Did not wait for me for the race.

Gzehoo

January 20, 2016, 09:14:02 PM #4 Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 09:17:41 PM by Gzehoo
It's my last race in any championship organized in GP Bikes  :-\

I just can't start in race knowing that I'll be crashing more often than any other rider during all season.

And sorry Malve for destroying your race  :-[

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

ALEale

RACE CLASSIFICATION

1.Leader
2.Yan24
3.Meyer12
4.Alby46
5.F93bg
6.Napalm Nick
7.Messy
8.Delfino
9.Valern
10.Malve
11.Vergio
12.Finpower
13.Matty
14.Gzehoo

Napalm Nick

A terrible TIMING faff occurred and I have no idea where I finished, I was 4th for ages then fell and was passed but some of them were un-lappers then the timing lost a lap so without the replay I cant be sure where I finished.

And my PC has recorded 23 seconds of the race. Very useful that lol!

Well done the Leader and Yan and everyone really who came to the end  :)

Huge thanks for Ale's hard work in organising. Roll on B8 and the next one.

;D

Edit: ahhhhh 6th that's OK maybe if I dint fall 3 times then that 4th would of been mine  >:( Same old....same old......hehe
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Yeah i had a bit of the same nick!

First 3rd of the race i leading the lost concentration and crashed few times in the middle and got passed and then had a good last 3rd of the race catching up to 3rd place again haha.

Well done Leader and Yan! And sorry to Alby for first lap small push when i came up the inside, but thanks for a fun last few laps fighting for 3rd :)

Once again, thank you very much for a great championship everyone and thank you Ale for organizing it all and keeping it under control :)

See you guys for more racing in B8!
Meyer#12

LeaderAsd

Thanks guys! Amazing race of yan! Btw i know he could do this type of race :D

The first laps were awesome and meyer help me a lot to improve my lap time for try to catch him ;)

Blackheart

Sorry, I forgot that the race was tonight  :-\

Meyer#12

Quote from: LeaderAsd on January 20, 2016, 10:59:44 PM
Thanks guys! Amazing race of yan! Btw i know he could do this type of race :D

The first laps were awesome and meyer help me a lot to improve my lap time for try to catch him ;)

Thanks for putting some pressure on me! Sure did what i could to stay ahead! But glad you got the win after our good first laps, proves to me i had the pace to win haha :D well one once again! And Yan the beast was incredible from last on the grid, true Rossi style there ;)
Meyer#12

Vergio101

Its tre forse cham for  me...  Very funny batte With  us!  See all player on tre next  champ maybe With beta8! Full gasssssss!

matty0l215

Congratz to Leader on the win :D

And a huge thankyou to ALEale for organising this event! Its been great fun ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

NorCal

Pardon me - I've been lookin all over this forum plus the internet for the meaning of "RSR".  Any help would be appreciated :))