• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:44:53 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Hello world

Started by Fraespo1997, January 18, 2016, 09:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fraespo1997

Hello..
I had seen this simulator game on YouTube and I hope I'm going to download it to try it soon(when I finish fix my gaming pc).
I would like to promote (for free) this fantastic game on my Instagram account, but to do it I would like an "authorization", who should I contact?

I hope not bother you and sorry for my bad English Italianate.  :)

matty0l215

Hello and welcome! :D

You will want to contact Piboso for authority. Just send him a message or email and im sure he will get back to you as soon as possible.

You could also try our forum moderators. They will know how to contact Piboso.

Hope this help :)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

I don't think you need any permission for this kind of stuff. But now that you've asked ...

Welcome !

r1rossi

I believe he is offering free advertising for his "free" account authorization...

WALKEN

Quote from: Fraespo1997 on January 18, 2016, 09:57:38 AM
Hello..
I had seen this simulator game on YouTube and I hope I'm going to download it to try it soon(when I finish fix my gaming pc).
I would like to promote (for free) this fantastic game on my Instagram account, but to do it I would like an "authorization", who should I contact?

I hope not bother you and sorry for my bad English Italianate.  :)

Hello and welcome  :) 

Thank you for taking interest in GPBikes and asking permission to promote it.. Please send PiBoSo a private message explaining what you would like to do.

ciao ;)   
Help me, help you!

Hawk

Welcome aboard Fraespo1997 ...... If you need any help or advice then just ask, we're all friendly here and willing to help whenever we can.  ;)

Hope to see you on track soon mate.  ;D

Hawk.