• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:30:15 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Supermoto Trophy 2016

Started by JorgeNsr, January 27, 2016, 12:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorgeNsr

I guys!
I have a idea for a short championship.
We can use Supermoto bikes on long tracks, for example Laguna Seca, Jerez, Tsukuba, Albacete, Sendai... there the Supermoto bikes have a very good felling, we can make epic battles on this races. No need special setups...just practice and take felling on the tracks.
i dsont know how do organize this thinks...Im write here for read your opinion and make a little champ.

Thanks
MORIWAKI MH80RF

NSR80Racing-World : https://www.facebook.com/NSR80RW/

Bambino

Good morning everyone!
Jorge good idea ! See What proposals go out and do a championship as saying.

Greetings to all!  ;D

r1rossi

Hawk

Nice idea mate..... I think most people are awaiting GPB Beta 8 which should be out in the next week or so..... I think you'll get a lot more takers then.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

DVN_85

tchemi

MultiCOOLFRESH

I love the Sumos. We are talking about MX Bikes, right? I would be in :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

matty0l215

Seen as there aren't any supermoto bike currently available. We would struggle to make a championship :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: matty0l215 on February 15, 2017, 05:40:04 PM
Seen as there aren't any supermoto bike currently available. We would struggle to make a championship :P

MX Bikes?

Hawk

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 15, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

MX Bikes?

If your thinking of using MXBikes for the championship then surely the MXBikes forum would be the place to suggest that?  ;)

But like Matty said, if your thinking of using the SuperMoto bike that was created for an earlier  GPBikes beta for this championships then we'll have to wait till someone converts that bike to GPBikes beta 10 specs.  Can't see it happening anytime soon though. :)

Hawk.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Hawk on February 15, 2017, 07:14:33 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 15, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

MX Bikes?

If your thinking of using MXBikes for the championship then surely the MXBikes forum would be the place to suggest that?  ;)

But like Matty said, if your thinking of using the SuperMoto bike that was created for an earlier  GPBikes beta for this championships then we'll have to wait till someone converts that bike to GPBikes beta 10 specs.  Can't see it happening anytime soon though. :)

Hawk.

Not necissarily... Sumo is the best of both worlds, so both forums should be asked, even though the sumos are in MX Bikes. Just my opinion. And the sumos in MX Bikes are really good, so why not use them, if the other ones have MX Bikes. Obviously I do not know the sumo mod for GP Bikes, so I do not know which one is better...

digasro

Im usually on MXbikes, hosting Sumo Sessions, but rarely anyone joins... if anyone is online atm, i can setup a server, on mabey Tsukuba to start off... message me if you would be down for that.. Stock 450's only, so no one is left out due to missing bikes
2013 Suzuki DR125 SM (Sold)
2000 Honda CB600F Hornet (Sold)
2008 Kawasaki KX450F Supermotard (sold)
2014 MT09 /FZ09
2001 CBR 929 RR